Sign in to follow this  
Torellmania

The bugs i'm experiencing

I searched for similar but didnt find it so sorry when this case is already open.

I really appreciate fs2crew and to 95% its a damn handy tool, i just want to show some major bugs i'm experiencing.

Checklists:

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes the checklist comes up as blank, sometimes the f/o unchecks an item that should be checked. Sometimes

he opens an inappropriate list. Calling out the descent checklist and all of a sudden the before start list gets opened and checked down while reading the descent list.

APU:

Even as told to start the apu after clean up the f/o doesnt do so. No Problem because you still can give the voice command apu on but that shouldnt be the case, right?

MAJOR BUG:

At the command Autothrottle off he only turns of my right Autothrottle which turned into an intense situation while not recognizing it the first time after touchdown while reversing the

right engine and having an idle left engine.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong here but if not its maybe a nice to know thing for the development-Department.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

1. Are you touching the ECL manually?  You can't touch it, otherwise the order of things could get messed up.  

Are you following the manual?  For example, the Before Start Checklist cannot physically open unless the mode is in Before Start.  So if you're in Descent Checklist mode, the Before Start checklist cannot run.

2. We'll check auto throttle.  Never heard of that one before.  But remember, in the real plane you'd never make a voice command for that.  You'd just press the button on the throttle anyway.

Today i loaded a saved flight in p3d v4.1 and started fs2crew, and it starts with a very little main panel.

I cannot do the briefing nothing happens and when i push my fmc my fmc becomes my fs2crew briefing panel. So i lost my fmc. Tried few times no luck, it always worked before but not since p3d4.1.

Any suggestions

hi byork,

im not touching the ecl thatswhy i bought fs2crew. To keep beeing lazy!=)

Im using the modes as my guidance so im kind of following the manual.. Like i said, the f/o read the items of the descent list but opened the before take off lust and checked/unchecked the items in line..just the wrong ones.;)

Im sending you a dropbox link with a video of the throttle problem.

Cheers,

Tom

21 hours ago, Aviator_1979 said:

Today i loaded a saved flight in p3d v4.1 and started fs2crew, and it starts with a very little main panel.

I cannot do the briefing nothing happens and when i push my fmc my fmc becomes my fs2crew briefing panel. So i lost my fmc. Tried few times no luck, it always worked before but not since p3d4.1.

Any suggestions

I think your panel.cfg is messed up.

Try doing a clean re-install of the aircraft and FS2Crew.

Manually delete the PMDG 777 folder in the SimObjects folder prior to re-installing... that will ensure your panel.cfg file is totally fresh.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Torellmania said:

hi byork,

im not touching the ecl thatswhy i bought fs2crew. To keep beeing lazy!=)

Im using the modes as my guidance so im kind of following the manual.. Like i said, the f/o read the items of the descent list but opened the before take off lust and checked/unchecked the items in line..just the wrong ones.;)

Im sending you a dropbox link with a video of the throttle problem.

Cheers,

Tom

Follow the manual to the letter... don't just follow the modes.

We have 1000s of 777 users who have no issues.

Autothrottle noted.

On 18-10-2017 at 4:13 AM, byork said:

I think your panel.cfg is messed up.

Try doing a clean re-install of the aircraft and FS2Crew.

Manually delete the PMDG 777 folder in the SimObjects folder prior to re-installing... that will ensure your panel.cfg file is totally fresh.

Hy sir Byork i did a reinstall of the pmdg 777 and reinstalled fs2crew.

After loading a saved flight i cannot the brief panel to be opened.

2017-10-21_14-34-57-290.png

without saved flights no problems sir Byork, only when i load saved flights.

this is prepar3d v4.1 btw (only happens when i click on BR on main panel)

maybe u can add it to the update list.

thank u sir.