Sign in to follow this  
Taver

Invalid License: Contact Vendor [solved]

Hello,

I just purchased the RealityXP GTN750 using my F1 login. After installation I started Prepar3d V4.1 and loaded the Carenado 337 Skymaster. I installed the popup 750. On startup I get a message that says INVALID LICENSE:CONTACT VENDOR. I can then select continue below and the GPS will go to the next page. What should I do to resolve this issue. 

Thank You

Edited by RXP

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

First check to see if there is a .lic file in the C:/RealityXP folder. If not run f1 wrapper installer again. May have to turn off anti virus if installed.

I don't have a C:/RealityXP folder. I do have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Reality XP\GTN Simulation\FltSim folder. I was not allowed to select a different folder on install. 

I do have a license file but it is in the folder that I downloaded and executed my installer from. 

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

17 minutes ago, Taver said:

Thank you bills511 for the quick reply.

Glad you got it working.

Hi everyone,

I bought RXP GTN 750 on 31st december and everything went well. I haven't used P3D V4.4 for a while and today, when I wanted to do a flight using GTN 750, I received this message when turned on the battery and avionics: "Invalid licence: contact vendor". I've tried to reinstall using F1 installer, once using email, everything was the same. I've requested a new licence key, received on email. When reinstalled the GTN using the new key, the F1 installer told me the activation period has been reached (or something like this). I've logged in to my account and requested to reactivate my licence. Reinstalled again the GTN, still receiving the message with invalid licence. Please, can you give me any advice?

Best regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Can you please confirm which .lic files you have in the aforementioned folders? Can you also PM me your purchase order #?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hello, I have a problem with GNT 750 at startup shows the message invalid license contact vender, after rebuilding windows

Hello, I had a problem activating GNT 750 after reinstalling windows. When starting up in GNT, a message pops up: INVALID LICENSE: CONTACT VENDOR. Also, I do not receive letters of confirmation or requests from the site my mail cypela84@gmail.com

@SheporD Hi, ok but have you read and tried the solution explained in this discussion as well?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Yes, but there is no folder on the 😪 "C:\RealityXP" drive ((
+ I can’t reactivate my key, it says that no order was found, my order [xxxxxxx] can something with my email?

I saved the folder "C:\RealityXP" from the previous windows, can I insert  where?

Edited by RXP

Hi,

I still have the problem even after trying the solution mentioned above. In fact it is saying that the program has detected a commercial use (while I am running it on my personal computer with the non-pro version of XP 11) and that therefore my personal/home licence is not validate, "please contact the vendor" etc.

Thx in advance 

Hi all,

I do have the same problem here, i just bought 750 and 650 for flightsim

i use p3d v5

I reinstall both of the program using rxpGTN-650-FSIM and the 750 as well

the 750 says invalid license, and the 650 wont show up

.thanks.