Sign in to follow this  
Guest MidnightMike

Simulator Technician

Guest Tomlin

Anyone here know of any sim techs who may work for Flight Safety, CAE, Simuflight (CAE), E&S, or Rockwell Collins?Thanks,Eric

Guest MidnightMike

EricYeah, I know Sim Techs that work for Alteon Training, what's up?Mike

Guest B737_200_Pilot

Check www.tinmouse.org Rich, the guy doing the panel, I believe he is a sim tech at Simuflite DFW.

Guest Tomlin

I ask because I am considering the Sim Tech school in Altus Oklahoma and was wondering if anyone here is an active Sim Tech or knows anyone who went to the program.

Guest MidnightMike

>I ask because I am considering the Sim Tech school in Altus>Oklahoma and was wondering if anyone here is an active Sim>Tech or knows anyone who went to the program.I would check out www.simtechonline.com and ask the same question.

Guest Terry_ABQ

I have wondered where private industry got their techs from ever since the military closed down their sim schools. I worked on several

Guest MidnightMike

I think that most of the sim techs that we have all have military backgrounds, like you, aside from Military, not sure where they come from, perhaps from Devry or something?MD11, 717, 737NG Full Flight Simulator Rideswww.alteonlongbeach.com