Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 released for P3Dv4

Yes, it's a milestone for our flightsimming.
And I believe I am not exaggerating. :wink:

• Upvote 2

Sorry for this, but I have to: now FSLabs managed to release their very complex Airbus before Aerosoft was able to release their not so complex Airbus... nothing more to say...

• Upvote 5

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Well, we were discussing the release date last night. For those who were part of that conversation, apparently the answer was "very, very, extremely soon."

downsides of this release: unfortunately, the plane modelled is an Airbus.

positives: exquisite systems depth, very good flight model.

Buying it now.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

6 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Sorry for this, but I have to: now FSLabs managed to release their very complex Airbus before Aerosoft was able to release their not so complex Airbus... nothing more to say...

Yes you could say that but AS code is soooooo old and soooo not worked with it in the last 2 Years that they have to redo all of it (this was the explanation).

Newertheless: THANK GOD one of the Buses got released :).

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

13 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

downsides of this release: none.

Fixed that for you :P

• Upvote 3

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Does anyone know what currency conversation rate they use?

According to todays rate, $140 = £105.

How ever when you change from USD to GBP on their site it comes out at £115. Quite a difference

7 minutes ago, Litmoose said:

How ever when you change the from USD to GBP on their site it comes out at £115. Quite a difference

Don't use their conversion. Pay in USD and let your bank do the conversion. You will get a much better rate.

• Upvote 1

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

7 minutes ago, Litmoose said:

How ever when you change the from USD to GBP on their site it comes out at £115. Quite a difference

Do not change the currency!
With US dollars you will get the lowest price.

49 minutes ago, AnkH said:

To be fair its took them 7 years to make the CRJ, and even then that was released in a pre alpha state

14 minutes ago, Litmoose said:

How ever when you change from USD to GBP on their site it comes out at £115. Quite a difference

The best way to buy is to select us dollar on the esselerate purchase page and let your bank apply the exchange rate. Esselerate exchange rates tend to be at the expense of the buyer.

Just a question of interest. At the time of buying the FSX-released version, there was an option to also buy the P3D version, which I did. So, using that P3Dv3 installer, can I get the v4 upgrade without having to fork out $140/£115 on top?

Is there good documentations and tutorials with this bird?

Ive got an urge to buy this plane but I'm such a Boeing fan especially the 737. I haven't heard one bad thing said about this product though.

8 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Just a question of interest. At the time of buying the FSX-released version, there was an option to also buy the P3D version, which I did. So, using that P3Dv3 installer, can I get the v4 upgrade without having to fork out $140/£115 on top?

Yes, you must use the "P3D v3 to v4" upgrade option when you click Purchase Now on the A320X page. This will upgrade you and give you access to the v4 installer.

5 minutes ago, branks737 said:

Is there good documentations and tutorials with this bird?

Ive got an urge to buy this plane but I'm such a Boeing fan especially the 737. I haven't heard one bad thing said about this product though.

I can only recommend this youtube channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9fggL9PwEqSyMDrlLubVw/videos

there are tons of tutorials on how to operate the plane. He is a RW A320 pilot and was also on the beta team for FSL

• Upvote 1