Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 released for P3Dv4

I have the freeze problems on the FO PNF and ND which also is making my core 1+2+3 at 100% all the time after engine up and running and in the air. (HT off) 

They are investigating.

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

20 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

Bill, what is your hardware?

Thanks,

Hi,

i7-4790k, GTX770 4GB version, 16GB DDR3 RAM.

Cheers.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

How does this Aircraft perform FPS wise by comparison to a PMDG?

The FPS in the promo video looks low! Lower than 30 FPS

3 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Promo videos aren't a good measure for real performance, as the video producer's tend to edge up settings so the presentation is as fancy as possible.  Plus video capturing software always causes quite a hit on performance.

For me, I would describe performance as 5-10% heavier than the NGX.   That's just me, with my system and my settings (which are 'medium' overall).

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

15 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Dave if you had skipped though this very topic you would have found many asking the same and reports.

Tip try page 9

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

A little tip I tried tonight.

I load up v4 and watch my cpu's, core 1 was at 100 a lot of the time. I kicked of core 1-2 (HT ON) ASv4 ACSA, chaseplane etc etc. 

Result more smoother.

How did you did you that, Dave? Care to explain where I can check core 1, etc? Thanks

10 minutes ago, vc10man said:

How did you did you that, Dave? Care to explain where I can check core 1, etc? Thanks

Crtl Alt Delete = task manager.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, Nyxx said:

Crtl Alt Delete = task manager.

Did precisely that, David. All it showed was CPU 93%. No core 1-2-3-4. Unless I am missing something very obvious?

10 hours ago, stevefocus said:

Trying to get PFPX to export a flight plan. Do I have to have FSL A320 running first then send the flight plan toAOCService \Uplink folder?

Instead of print hit save, go to Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSLabs\AOCService\Uplink\ and there should be a folder in there look something like (ipaddress)-NAV1711001 Save in there and it should automatically load the flight plan to the aircraft.

2 hours ago, Avidean said:

It is very heavy on my system. 7700k 4.9ghz and a 1080ti.  I can run the PMDG birds with higher settings and still maintain a smooth 30 frames. With the fslabs I'm lucky to maintain 25 at lower settings.  I think something is wrong and needs a fix.  

Matt Wilson

4790k @ 4.5 1070 only 8gb RAM

No problems installed PMDG 747 and it’s the same fps with same setting.

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

Tab Performance

1 hour ago, mpw8679 said:

It is very heavy on my system. 7700k 4.9ghz and a 1080ti.  I can run the PMDG birds with higher settings and still maintain a smooth 30 frames. With the fslabs I'm lucky to maintain 25 at lower settings.  I think something is wrong and needs a fix.  

I think you have a hardware problem. I have the same specs and took off from egll last night in all the fog etc with 4xmsaa at 4k and was able to maintain 30fps no problems

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

I recreated my last real flight from EDDM to LEPA yesterday with Vueling :-)

Added 2 real pics, all pics over the valley of Innsbruck.

https://imgur.com/a/X8FVw

A nice bird!

• Upvote 1

@swiesma. Lovely! If you were running PTA you'd be able match the RL pictures more closely I reckon! 

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter