Sign in to follow this  
Dquickou

Crashes P3D V4.1 with 737 NGX 2D Panel

Hi,

With the version of P3D 4.1.7.22841 when I want to use the 737NGX 2D panel there are a software crashes. I have reinstalled an old version of P3d (4.0.23.21468) the 737 NGX 2D panel working well.

Someone else has it problem.

Same here with the PMDG 737-700 in P3D V4.1.7.22841 on Windows 10 1703 Build 15063.674

I don't usually use the 2D panel, but today, while wanting to return to the VC using Shift-S, I hit the key one time too many and got to the 2D panel. The mouse cursor changed to a rotating circle for a few seconds then P3D crashed, CTD with no error message and nothing in the Event Viewer. P3D4 simply closes.

Very annoying.

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64

Hi,

It is exactly the same phenomenon, it does not come from the OS I use Wndows 7 pro. I guess it comes from the latest version of P3D, because even with old version of the 737 NGX it's the same. On the other hand whereas the native 2D panels at P3d works well.

One of the first things I do when starting a session is to use W to hide the 2D panel thus giving me a nice no panel forward view. I think the last time I used a 2D panel was when the PMDG MD11 introduced me to VC cockpits and I never went back.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes,  but he and other users "want" to use the 2d panel.    I've experienced this problem with P3d in past versions and I was afraid it would return with this latest update.  

Can anyone offer opinion on what's going on?

I currently have this issue with v3.4 and undocking 2D panels to move onto other monitors... will be upgrading to 4.1 soon so not good news to hear there are still issues :( 

Darren Morris

1 hour ago, curbz said:

I currently have this issue with v3.4 and undocking 2D panels to move onto other monitors... will be upgrading to 4.1 soon so not good news to hear there are still issues :( 

How many monitors do you have?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

23 hours ago, vonmar said:

How many monitors do you have?

I have 4 displays in total - 3 monitors for instrument displays and 1 projector for external view

Darren Morris