Sign in to follow this  

Strange issue with 77W gauges and panels

Using P3DV4.1

Hi all,

recently, well today, i ran into trouble with my 77W. This issue is so strange i will make a list:

1. Animations of all buttons, switches etc. are missing
  2. EFIS, MCP etc. are dead ONLY the F/D switch works, as seen in the PFD, but wo animation
  3. the sound is gone
  4. CDU seems to be working
  5. P3D does not shut down correctly anymore (only with 77W)

I use a custom panel state but in the 77L it works fine. Actually my complete 77L works like a charm and i think that the 77W falls back to the L so how can that be?

Any ideas?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

7 minutes ago, 30K said:

Any ideas?

What version of the 300ER is reported in the OC?

You using any camera add-ons?

Kyle Rodgers

2 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

What version of the 300ER is reported in the OC?

You using any camera add-ons?

Version is current : 1.10.8448

Yes chaseplane. Already working on it if it's the cause.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

Okay brace yourselfs:

I just loaded the 77W with the default livery at the eglin default loaction and it works. The best part - with chaseplane up and running.

Does a livery change do anything to the A/C logic, except customizing the EGPWS etc.? I'm completely clueless of what is happening here feels like lottery tbh.

Cheers Henrik K.

23 minutes ago, 30K said:

Does a livery change do anything to the A/C logic, except customizing the EGPWS etc.? I'm completely clueless of what is happening here feels like lottery tbh.

No.

The reg needs to match the line in the aircraft.cfg and options.ini file. Not sure if you've tried to edit them, but worth noting. Are the liveries from us, or 3rd parties?

Are you loading in the same location with the other liveries (and are you closing the sim before you do so)? Are you loading from a saved flight when loading other liveries? What is the default aircraft in your sim?

Kyle Rodgers

default is the f22.

closed the sim between tests no saved flights - i never use them because of FS2Crew, wich btw. is not the cause.

It's the Emirates from PMDG not the 1000's (edition)

I think i may have found a place to start:

During the initialization of the systems i can use the switches etc. after that has finished everything reverts back to the top.

I am not 100pro shure if it's the ini process or an other event handler but it's a start. 

I will try to fix it otherwise i will reinstall my windows (don't ask i do that every year after the creators update)

Cheers Henrik K.

Okay i can comfirm that it's chaseplane. 

Although it did load correctly once i now know that it definitely must be chaseplane.

Now the next question; What can i do?

Cheers Henrik K.

9 minutes ago, 30K said:

Now the next question; What can i do?

Not use it, confirm that it hasn't moved your viewpoint/eyepoint into the headrest, or update it.

Kyle Rodgers