Sign in to follow this  
Petermuc3

MCE does not find FSL Bus

Hi,

I installed my FSL Bus in P3D4.1. Everything went fine but when I wanted to start MCE it says

it cannot find that aircraft or something along the lines.

Thanks for the help

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

14 minutes ago, Petermuc3 said:

Hi,

I installed my FSL Bus in P3D4.1. Everything went fine but when I wanted to start MCE it says

it cannot find that aircraft or something along the lines.

Thanks for the help

Peter

Aware of that.

Something to do with new P3D allowing aircraft builders to install aircraft folders to \My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\ folder and other places.

Already working on it, and that part is fixed.

Another thing that needs to be fixed is ability of FO to read the FCU values.

Will send you new dlls tomorrow or Friday.

Thank you, that's great to hear. Yeah I noticed that the bus is no longer present in the main P3D\Simobjects folder.

I was thinking just copying the necessary folders over there, but leave the originals in their installation place.

Peter

Peter

That worked, now have a FO in the Bus.

Peter

Gerald, I would also be happy to test the new DLLs on my system if ready. Thanks, Chris

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

5 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Gerald, I would also be happy to test the new DLLs on my system if ready. Thanks, Chris

OK, you'll be sent the link.

Correct me if I'm wrong, based on the forum displayed name, the e-mail address is: c**1@g*x.**

5 hours ago, FS++ said:

OK, you'll be sent the link.

Correct me if I'm wrong, based on the forum displayed name, the e-mail address is: c**1@g*x.**

Correct!

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I also have this issue, would it be posible to make the dll available to all ? As it seems everyone with the fsl a320 with suffer the same problem ? 

1 hour ago, gaz2644 said:

I also have this issue, would it be posible to make the dll available to all ? As it seems everyone with the fsl a320 with suffer the same problem ? 

Good point.

Anyone using FSL A320 on P3D V4.1 or any MCE user on P3D V4.1 using GSX, download and apply this patch

Manually replace 3 files.

"dccalls.dll" in MCE installation folder.

"fsInsider64.dll" in file in \Prepar3D v4\ root folder

"mcfslA3X.dll" file in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder

On 19/10/2017 at 10:50 PM, FS++ said:

Good point.

Anyone using FSL A320 on P3D V4.1 or any MCE user on P3D V4.1 using GSX, download and apply this patch

Manually replace 3 files.

"dccalls.dll" in MCE installation folder.

"fsInsider64.dll" in file in \Prepar3D v4\ root folder

"mcfslA3X.dll" file in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder

Thank you Gerald, unfortunately it does not work for me...Mce message : Could not retrieve information for this specific aircraft...and so.

Info : I tested with an other aircaft, Mce works well. What's wrong ?

MCE version 2734 + patch.

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

6 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you Gerald, unfortunately it does not work for me...Mce message : Could not retrieve information for this specific aircraft...and so.

Info : I tested with an other aircaft, Mce works well. What's wrong ?

MCE version 2734 + patch.

Regards,

The patch only takes into consideration the scenario where user installs aircraft to \My Document\ folder.

If you installed to a completely separate folder (Example D:\My P3D aircraft\, it won't work, and will have to copy the 2 aircraft folders anywhere inside \My Documents\ to get you going until the new installation method is taken care of.

On 23/10/2017 at 0:42 PM, FS++ said:

The patch only takes into consideration the scenario where user installs aircraft to \My Document\ folder.

If you installed to a completely separate folder (Example D:\My P3D aircraft\, it won't work, and will have to copy the 2 aircraft folders anywhere inside \My Documents\ to get you going until the new installation method is taken care of.

Thank you for your answer Gerald,

1-Should I copy the entire 2 aircraft folders or eg Aircraft.cfg files are sufficient?
2-Can I put them in any folder as long as the folder is in Documents?

Please, do you know when the new installation method is coming?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

10 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you for your answer Gerald,

1-Should I copy the entire 2 aircraft folders or eg Aircraft.cfg files are sufficient?
2-Can I put them in any folder as long as the folder is in Documents?

Please, do you know when the new installation method is coming?

Thank you and Regards,

If you install the very latest MCE version (V2.7.4.0) which adds support for Aerosoft CRJ, among other things, it is now able to detect installation paths for aircraft that don't go into <SimObjects> folder.

Just download latest

12 hours ago, FS++ said:

If you install the very latest MCE version (V2.7.4.0) which adds support for Aerosoft CRJ, among other things, it is now able to detect installation paths for aircraft that don't go into <SimObjects> folder.

Just download latest

Thank you, it works !

Regards,

Richard Portier