Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 77W

Hi all,

to make it short:

Chaseplane just :fucked my 77W. Already had a "chat" with PMDG so it's an issue with chaseplane, The following happens:

I load P3dV4.1 with the 77W. As soon as i launch chaseplane (or on startup) this happens:

3 hours ago, 30K said:

Using P3DV4.1

Hi all,

recently, well today, i ran into trouble with my 77W. This issue is so strange i will make a list:

1. Animations of all buttons, switches etc. are missing
  2. EFIS, MCP etc. are dead ONLY the F/D switch works, as seen in the PFD, but wo animation
  3. the sound is gone
  4. CDU seems to be working
  5. P3D does not shut down correctly anymore (only with 77W)

I use a custom panel state but in the 77L it works fine. Actually my complete 77L works like a charm and i think that the 77W falls back to the L so how can that be?

Any ideas?

what can i do?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Watch language like that. If Jim sees it, it could get you a suspension as he recently did for somebody using an expletive.

• Upvote 1

Try disabling Advanced Features from the Preferences and try again. That will disable all the non-standard tricks we do to get Smooth Zoom and Static Cameras and resort back to regular SimConnect.

if the issue persists after disabling Advanced Features, the issue is with the PMDG aircraft. If it does not persist, generate a Report file from the Preferences and send it to me via email and we will investigate.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42