Sign in to follow this  
AllAirlineAlliance

A link to PTu-154B2

Hello,

I recently have been looking for those old Soviet jets for FSX. I stumbled across the Project Tupolev TU-154 and wanted it. But (for a private reason) is there a link on library.avsim.com or flightsim.com or avsimrus.com?

9 hours ago, AllAirlineAlliance said:

is there a link on library.avsim.com or flightsim.com or avsimrus.com?

Be aware that avsimrus, as far as I am aware, is not Avsim as we know it.  I cannot be absolutely certain that they are connected but a few years ago, my computer got infected with a Trojan horse type virus after I downloaded some freeware from that site. I only learned about the virus a couple of weeks later when an attempt (thankfully thwarted by PayPal) was made to hack into my PayPal account by a Russian hacker. I have no definite proof that the virus was linked to avsimrus and I might be completely wrong in my assumptions but the timing of the attack from Russia made me suspicious.

Bill

21 minutes ago, scianoir said:

Be aware that avsimrus, as far as I am aware, is not Avsim as we know it.  I cannot be absolutely certain that they are connected but a few years ago, my computer got infected with a Trojan horse type virus after I downloaded some freeware from that site. I only learned about the virus a couple of weeks later when an attempt (thankfully thwarted by PayPal) was made to hack into my PayPal account by a Russian hacker. I have no definite proof that the virus was linked to avsimrus and I might be completely wrong in my assumptions but the timing of the attack from Russia made me suspicious.

Bill

No, you are not wrong!  I won't use that site:dry:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Never had any problems with Avsim.ru. They may seem like a copycat (and certainly are by name), but the site isn't run any less professionally as any other big download site.

• Upvote 1

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Ok, I have a totally unrelated question. I was scouring the internet for a Tu-154 for FSX which had a lot of liveries. I found Vitamin's Tu-154 and it had a lot of liberties. But I was wondering if they are the same because when I searched up 'Vitamin Tu-154' live view I got a lot of liveries for the Project Tupolev one as well. So are they the same?