Sign in to follow this  
stinger2k2

Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 v1.1

Hi all,

This LINDA module was designed for the Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 for FSX . Not all functions are modeled in this version. The G1000 is not completely modeled but the COM and NAV rotaries should work. Also there are no functions

for the FMS as I use the FSX plight planner and have used the buttons on the FMS to operate the ATC dialog.

It was modeled for use with an external cockpit and as such you may not see all of the visuals happening in the VC (although most will) The switch should still operate the aircraft systems systems though.

Although not complete, I hope that it may save you some time with your own project.

If you have any problems feel free to post them in the LINDA Support forum, however, I am not a programmer so may not be able to answer all questions. If I can, I will.

Download here: Phenom 300 module v1.1

all the best

Stinger

Edited by ScotFlieger
Updated for 1.1 zip

Updated for v1.1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew