Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

FSLabs A320

My apologies if I should not be bringing these queries here - but I find this forum much more intuitive than the one on Fslabs website. In fact I am not finding a lot about Fslabs intuitive - their installation process is far more complicated than anything I have experienced from PMDG , Aerosoft or Orbx to name a few.

Now having found out I need to run P3D in admin mode to see the A320 in the vehicle listing - I read further through the tutorial and headed over to the Fslabs website to the link they gave to download liveries. Am I alone in thinking there would be a section named Liveries? The only one I have found so far is a Ryannair livery - downloaded the file - and its not executable. 

Can someone please show me the link to the liveries that are available for the latest version of A320 and as to how to install them.

Hopefully one day they will build a simple installer and updater similar to the one PMDG have created

• Upvote 1

George Westwell

Hi!

you need to make an account on the forums and then verify your purchase under your profile.

• Upvote 1

It’s not harder to install than PMDG or any other you download it install it DL livery’s , Go fly. 

The only difference is you have to DL the lightings.

All problems are you end.

When your sorted Enjoy!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, SquadronLeader said:

their installation process is far more complicated than anything I have experienced

I am not sure what happened to you while installing. For me it was just to clicks: installing the bus and, then, installing Spotlights.

1 hour ago, SquadronLeader said:

Am I alone in thinking there would be a section named Liveries?

The section is called 'Repaints' and was linked above.
There are currently four pages of freshly updated P3Dv4 liveries to download and enjoy, which I'm wishing to you wholeheartedly.

• Upvote 1

And, once again, you need to register your purchase with your forum account, otherwise you will not have access to the downloads.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guys, come on. 

He found it a little less intuitive than dealing with PMDGs Operations Centre (which, let's be honest, is great and I'm sure I read FSL are also working on a similar app) a couple of liveries that I downloaded were not installers (just raw texture folders which involved editing the aircraft.cfg manually) 

@SquadronLeader. Just take your time with the install. Register your product on the forums and visit the links provided for the liveries. The FSL forums are also full of useful info once you get your bearings! 

• Upvote 2

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

25 minutes ago, Ebs said:

raw texture folders which involved editing the aircraft.cfg manually) 

I too had to do that but have been told to desist from doing so as it may screw things up as they are fixing those misbehaving installers

Thanks everyone for all the replies - I am sure I will be able to get it sorted with your help

BTW - just had my first flight - which was the tutorial flight - very impressed

• Upvote 1

George Westwell

So I went to sign up for an account - one of the questions - is Who am I? - so not sure exactly what they mean - but whatever answer I put - I get a response saying that I have not correctly answered the challenge question - what or where is that challenge question - this is so frustrating - all and any help appreciated. Thanks

George Westwell

I spent a couple of evenings trying to get sorted.  Who am I  answer is the name of the "picture" on the left of the question.  HTH. 

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

goes from bad to worse..................

so I worked out the 'challenge' question - used the links kindly supplied above - get through to the download page ( and yes I am signed in) - select download file - and get an error message - you are not allowed to download that file - error message 1D161/3 - does this mean anything to anyone - or is this another FSlabs challenge?

The liveries I am trying to download are British Airways - I can see two

George Westwell