Sign in to follow this  
captain420

No 777's allowed at LEBL, LFMN and a few other european airports

Was gonna do a flight from LEBL to LFMN and notice that these airports didn't have any parking gates for 777. Why's that? I see plenty for A320/A321, 737, 767, etc... I even saw an A380 parked at LEBL.

Another thing is in Aivlasoft I get an error message saying there are no runways long enough for the 777 either.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

18 hours ago, captain420 said:

Was gonna do a flight from LEBL to LFMN and notice that these airports didn't have any parking gates for 777. Why's that? I see plenty for A320/A321, 737, 767, etc... I even saw an A380 parked at LEBL.

Another thing is in Aivlasoft I get an error message saying there are no runways long enough for the 777 either.

Lebl does have 777 parking spots, emirates does have flights back forth to dubai

25L departure

Not sure about lfmn

Mike

Delta runs a 777 from LFMN terminal 2, think it corresponds to parking 52.

Emirates have a 777 from usually gate 42 of terminal 1, which is parking 14 I think.

19 hours ago, captain420 said:

Have you updated the Airac for it?

Hi

1. Are you using Fsdreamteam GSX ? if yes then Check which Airac is used by GSX when requesting parking ( in GSX airport customising).

You will then need to delete or rename files in P3d/Scenery/global that used airport that specific airac.

2. For Aivlasoft , you will need to config runaways length in settings. ( see Aivlasoft installation Instructions).

Hope it helps

Are you using any scenery for those airports? Even the default LEBL has an 11646 foot runway as well as 2 spots large enough to park a 777. Just park where you want, and then once there use GSX to customize some spots to fit to your liking.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yes I am using the Aerosoft Sim Ware LEBL and JustSim LFMN... I couldn't seem to find any parking space for my 777. I am using AIRAC Cycle 1706 still. And Yes I am using GSX. I already ran the makerunways.exe as well.

I thought the AIRAC only updates the database for your air routes and stuff. I wasn't aware that it includes information for airport parking as well.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Easiest way would be as I mentioned earlier is to first go to your destination airport, use GSX to customize the parking to however you want it and then change to your departure airport and do the same. Then restart Couatl to make your changes take effect and start your flight.

Other than that you could edit the airport file using ADE, but that takes a bit more time.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Is the new aerosoft lebl?? You know how good their afcads are 🤐🤐🤐

14ppkc-6.png