Sign in to follow this  
ms2

Fuerteventura and Teneriffe North now P3dv4 compatible

23 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Interested in this but Eiresim's site only showing FSX version to buy. How did you get it to work in P3Dv4?

Just bought Tenerife North from FSS without having to pay simMarket their 10% PayPal.

Yes some airports are linked to mine p3dv3 folders, so I have the scenery and texture folders only without danger for v4 with effects folder.

I wish I could translate what exactly what it is you're saying, because it makes no sense to me.

Just now, vc10man said:

I wish I could translate what exactly what it is you're saying, because it makes no sense to me.

Sorry for bad english...

I mean that I have one disk with all sceneries 32 bits and old fsx sceneries.

A other disk have only v4 and only sceneries upgraded to v4.

But in mine scenery.cfg, to try old sceneries, I make entries linked to the first disk (32bits)... So p3dv4 read only the contents of folders scenery and texture. The effects and ddl installed on the v3 are not disponible to v4.

when a owned airport is upgraded to v4, I make the installation on the v4 disk and in mine scenery.cfg the old entry of this airport is switched to the v4 disk.

Easily to do and no danger for the V4 integrity.

3 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Sorry for bad english..

Please, no need to say that. I can now understand your further elaboration.

I just tried FWI for that El Gomera----no longer available at Just Flight as a freeware.

Going to try for the others in that list of yours. Thank you for that list.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Interested in this but Eiresim's site only showing FSX version to buy. How did you get it to work in P3Dv4?

Just bought Tenerife North from FSS without having to pay simMarket their 10% PayPal.

I have a fake FSX installation (adapted registry paths), which allows me to install FSX addons. I then copy over the files and folders to the respective addon scenery folder and add the scenery to the scenery.cfg. You only need to do this approach in case the scenery comes with owns effects or places a AFX file into Your sim/scenery/world folder. I do not recall whether Eiresim GCRR comes with such files. If not, you can just define your installation folder during installation and then add the scenery to the P3D V4 scenery library.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Thanks for that workaround, Chris. May head over to Eiresim now.

3 hours ago, simbol said:

How is this one working for you? can you post some pics, etc?

Simbol, here some of Tenerife South as asked ;-)... without any work on pictures

43_screen.jpg

34_screen.jpg

35_screen.jpg

36_screen.jpg

37_screen.jpg

38_screen.jpg

39_screen.jpg

40_screen.jpg

41_screen.jpg

42_screen.jpg

But for this island the Tenerife North airport CGXO ( a real compiled V4 airport ) is beter done.

regards

• Upvote 1

Tenerife Sur looks a little bit too much close to the sea, but not bad at all.

With regard to GCXO, is the FAMET Base landing area represented?

Thanks again.

6 hours ago, ms2 said:

Yes some airports are linked to mine p3dv3 folders, so I have the scenery and texture folders only without danger for v4 with effects folder.

Thanks for sharing these Information!

1 hour ago, ESA_Dodo said:

Tenerife Sur looks a little bit too much close to the sea, but not bad at all.

With regard to GCXO, is the FAMET Base landing area represented?

Tenerife Sur "Reina Sofia" is near the sea, landing twice in the real life... Exactely on this place, perhaps not because sim flatenings.

Gcxo must be verified for Famet Base but think well.

On 20/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, ms2 said:

Tenerife Sur "Reina Sofia" is near the sea, landing twice in the real life... Exactely on this place, perhaps not because sim flatenings.

Gcxo must be verified for Famet Base but think well.

I have already see some captures and the FAMET base is there and also the helicopter landing pads. Thanks

With regard to TFS it is, maybe, a question of perspective in your captures what it makes look to me a little bit too close to the sea. I know that it is close to the seashore, I have been working in that airport for several years, but my first impression was that.

biR770s.png