Sign in to follow this  
jlpilot

Caution Light won't extinguish

Hey all,

I created my own panel state using the default PMDG short start. Everything goes ok except for when I start the engines (Autostart enabled). I use FS2Crew to start the engines but as soon as I put the fuel switches to run, I get the audio and caution light. From that point on, there's no way to cancel the caution light. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

https://youtu.be/pa-A7fhSDeM

P3D V4.1, PMDG 747 II (latest update), FS2Crew,

Kind regards,

Jermaine Lindsay

Windows 10, i7 7700K, GTX1080ti, SSD x 2

Please use either the cold and dark or default one for now for creating new pane states.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I have the same problem using FSX, FS2Crew and either the default long or short panel states. I even reinstalled the QOTSII on the advice of the FS2Crew folks. I still have the caution light and every now and then a “body gear” warning. No problems if I don’t use FS2Crew. 

I think FS2Crew is having issues with the jet. 

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

Same issue here...During start, fuel switch on as engines spool up and run...caution light comes on and stays on. I don't have FS2Crew.

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090, 32gb ram MSFS2020 Orbx.

Same for me also - fuel switch triggers caution light which can't be extinguished

Yep, same for me yesterday on the -400F with no FS2C installed. I can't tell when it started, there was NO caution light when I took off so it wasn't triggered by the engine start on my side but I could't get rid of it. But maybe it had to to with the fuel system as it was the only alert I had beside a yellow "FMS message" alert on the EICAS but definitely had no FMS message (no uplink, nothing)... I was able to clear and to recall the message but wasn't able to turn the caution light off.

P3Dv4.1

I am also having this issue.  As mentioned above on engine startup I get an audio warning with caution light that will not extinguish.  no ecas messages.  It seemed to start happening after the recent update.

I´m continue having FMC MESSAGE problems. I created and saved a new panel state from the cold and dark one but nothing.

Santiago V. F.

On 10/23/2017 at 9:06 AM, Olympic260 said:

Please use the default panel state to create new ones for now

Hi Chris, this worked. Thanks very much.

On 23-10-2017 at 3:06 PM, Olympic260 said:

Please use the default panel state to create new ones for now

I will try this one and report back.

BTW can it hurt if we delete the (corrupt?) cold and dark panel state?  Will these be created again after a new start, or am i loosing them?

24 minutes ago, headley said:

I will try this one and report back.

BTW can it hurt if we delete the (corrupt?) cold and dark panel state?  Will these be created again after a new start, or am i loosing them?

Once deleted, the panel states are gone but those that ship with the product can be restored by running the installer and selecting repair.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan, I think i leave it the way it is (corrupt or not), God knows what happens if i click repair ...

4 hours ago, headley said:

Thanks Dan, I think i leave it the way it is (corrupt or not), God knows what happens if i click repair ...

It fixed the panel state issue for me....

Got the same issue and used the default long turn around.

The only way to get rid of the caution is to do a complete power down (Generators and battery off).

Best regards

Peter Lund