Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me whether an Active Sky X license would qualify for the discounted upgrade for P3Dv4? I see some things that say for previous active sky owners there is a discount but on other sites the list only includes about 3 or 4 versions but not X. Is it for all previous owners?

Just going through the unofficial forum here at AVSIM to see if there are any unanswered post's.  You probably meant ActiveSkyNext.  Users of AS16 for Prepar3D v3 receive a free upgrade.  

AS16 for P3D users receive a free copy of ASP4.  Likewise, ASP4 users receive a free copy of AS16 for P3D.  A single license key works for both independent products.  To download ASP4 or AS16 for P3D, visit our downloads page.

ASP4 is available in full or upgrade versions.  Eligible upgrade products are Active Sky Evolution (ASE), Active Sky 2012 (AS2012), Active Sky Next (ASN), and AS16 for FSX (Cross Platform Upgrade) that were purchased through our standard resellers (Steam/ASN:SE purchases are not eligible for upgrade).  If you have purchased a license for any of the eligible products, and have a license key for that eligible product, you qualify to purchase the upgrade version at a discount.  Please see the re-seller’s product pages for further instructions and details regarding upgrades.

Please see https://hifisimtech.com/asp4/#buynow for further details.

\Robert Hamlich/