Sign in to follow this  
kurtb

PRDv4.1 startup windows10

Happened here also but I just restarted Windows once more 😎

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Just in case anybody missed it: This is new "Standard" behavour. The intent was to allow people to just shutdown their PC, and continue where they were after the next start. For some applications (like (flight) simulators and games) that's just weerd, but there you are: "Works as designed."

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sorry for hacking to this post after long time......I am very new to P3D 4.4, but I experienced this 3-4 times in two weeks, I think when there is an error going on with P3D not necessarily causing a crash - in my case an error associated with FSUIPC massage telling me that two applications using two different versions of FSUIPC or something-, so after rebooting the system P3D launches again by itself...... Not confirmed but probable

Good day all 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I have discovered that P3D still runs for several seconds after it has been turned off. If you turn your machine off right away and P3D is still running, it will automatically turn on next time. Look in ctrl-alt-delete and see what is running. Turn it off there or wait a minute before switching off.

John