Sign in to follow this  
FedorKlootwijk

8.33 kHz spacing

Hi Dave,

Since the introduction of Navigraph data, it's no longer possible to change com frequencies of an airport. Now I have the following problem: Navigraph uses the new frequencies with 8.33 kHz spacing, but FSX and P3D can handle only 25 kHz spacing. So in my (hardware) cockpit I can only dial the 25kHz spaced frequencies. I can set the 8.33 spaced frequencies in P2A, but that is outside my cockpit on a networked PC and it's not realistic for me. Of course P3D should update it's software, but that's not the case at the moment. It would be a great help if I could manually change the com frequencies of an airport, just like I can with taxiways and gates. I don't think I am the only one with this problem. So maybe you have a solution.

Thanks in advance

Fedor

Hi Dave,

I have installed the latest beta, but still have the problem dialling in the frequencies in my radio's. For instance EHRD TWR is still 118.19 and due to the restrictions of P3D I can only dial 118.175 or 118.2. When I let the co-pilot of P2A change frequencies the correct frequency (118.19) appears on the display of my com1 radio But when I want to change it myself I have to leave my cockpit and change frequency in P2A. I understand that changing the frequency in the database via the config screen is not possible either. Please advise 

Fedor

This was not a problem with Pilot2ATC, so installing the new code will not fix this.

You must install the new Navigraph data.  There was a special release 1711r2 that fixes it. 

Or, you must install the full version of Pilot2ATC that includes the Navigraph data.  Just install it over the current installation.  Do not uninstall anything and it should work.