Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

LatinVFR

Seeing that simMarket are offering LtainVFR's KMIA as 25% off , does anyone have this airport and what are the pros and cons of it? Is it worth getting, or give it a miss?

Thanks for opinions.

I recently bought it and really enjoy it! Seems to be reasonable on FPS with a good amount of detail and the price was right.  My only complaint was I used the uninstaller that came with it because I wanted to move it from where I originally installed it and move it to another location, but for whatever reason their uninstaller for KMIA deleted my complete Addon folder where I had it and about 15 other airports. Luckily I was able to use a recovery program to get my Addon folder back. Then after reinstalling all my scenery in the Addon folder I got everything back to normal after a day of messing with it. So be careful if you buy it and use the uninstaller that comes with it!

Cheers

Martin

They have not upgraded it to a full v4 compatibility and I found some cargo ramps had the numbering all wrong compared to the charts. The surrounding scenery you can enable does not blend that great into your other general global scenery. Overall a good airport and at a sale price pick it up.

I have it, worth a pick up to get this major hub, particularly at a sale price.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

11 hours ago, vc10man said:

Thanks for that guys. Appreciate it.

If you are looking to add scenery to the surroundings, DD Miami city is on sale often it blends in and looks great I have read.