Sign in to follow this  
ishtiaq18

PMDG 747 Queen of the Sky II

Hello everyone,

I purchased PMDG 747 Queen of the Sky II yesterday but I am having problem installing it. When I install it and try to run, it does not ask me to put in the registration key. I am not sure when do I put that. After my aircraft opens up, the aircraft looks frozen with the gear up and the engine is stopped. Am I doing something wrong? Need help on this, thank you.

You'd be better off submitting a support ticket for this. The link is below. I assume you've never submitted one before, so you'll need to create an account there, as it isn't the same account as the one you purchased the plane with.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Yes, that's the best way to do it to ensure that someone from PMDG actually sees it. They do have a support forum here on AVSIM, but that's primarily user to user support, and there's no guarantee that someone from PMDG will see and/or respond to posts on the forums. In any event, anything that may require critical information such as an order number would have to go through the support ticket anyhow since you certainly don't want to be posting your order number on the forums for everyone to see.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.