Sign in to follow this  
busychild

FS Labs A320 for P3D v4

Hi,

today i installed the Update for the A320X (P3D v4.1) and unfortunately Linda doesn't seem to work with the new version. I installed the latest profile and Linda seems to find it (Its preselected in the dropdown near the sync button) but the connection to the aircraft doesn't seem to work (Linda recognizes my buttons and switches but nothing happens in the aircraft). I also recognized that my VRInsight Combo says "Linda Init... FSX Default" instead of the actual name of the aircraft. 

I'm using the Hotas Warthog + Throttle and the VRInsight Boeing Combo II (None of the devices are working). FSUIPC is updated. It worked perfectly in P3D v3 and it also works with the PMDG 737 in 4.1.

Are you aware of the issue or have an idea?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Florian

Guys

I have been without internet today and have yet to download and test the new release. It will be a couple of days before I can answer your questions. Like you I have been awaiting the latest release. We did not receive an advanced beta release so we have to start with everyone else.

• Upvote 3

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Fellow bus drivers,

do you all get the same error as I get?

(open the LINDA console F1)

[E] *** LUA Error: F:\Prepar3D v4\modules\linda/system/common.lua:179: attempt to call global 'InitDsp' (a nil value)

???

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Fellow bus drivers,

do you all get the same error as I get?

(open the LINDA console F1)

[E] *** LUA Error: F:\Prepar3D v4\modules\linda/system/common.lua:179: attempt to call global 'InitDsp' (a nil value)

???

Exactly!

Yes, i'm having the same message...

[E] *** LUA Error: D:\Prepar3D v4\modules\linda/system/common.lua:61: attempt to call global 'InitDsp' (a nil value)

Miguel Leandro

Hi Guenseli

I have now downloaded and installed v2. I am getting that error but there are other issues due to the new locations for installing add-ons in P3Dv4.1. It is similar to A2A but I need to do further investigation and testing. 

I will have a working solution as soon as practical. 

• Upvote 2

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

1 minute ago, ScotFlieger said:

Hi Guenseli

I have now downloaded and installed v2. I am getting that error but there are other issues due to the new locations for installing add-ons in P3Dv4.1. It is similar to A2A but I need to do further investigation and testing. 

Yes - i thought it might be because of the new location of the files! Thank you for your support!

50 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

Great!

thanks!

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner

I actually saw the same error but was able to get it to work if you start the flight with any other plane but the FSLabs A320 then switch it.  It is the only bird acting this way with Linda so I'm sure they will come up with a fix but you can do this in the short term.

Tony

Update: There is an issue with scanning the available LINDA aircraft modules with P3D4v4.1/FSUIPC 5.121c which is producing the InitDsp() error message. LINDA is remaining on FSX Default and not loading the A320X module which contains the called function. I have looked at possible workarounds and none work. This requires deeper analysis which will not be quick. Please be patient.

As FSLabs kept saying, quoting Captain Oakes "I may be some time." [from Scott's failed expedition to the South Pole].

• Upvote 1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

59 minutes ago, Tony P said:

I actually saw the same error but was able to get it to work if you start the flight with any other plane but the FSLabs A320 then switch it.  It is the only bird acting this way with Linda so I'm sure they will come up with a fix but you can do this in the short term.

Tony

This works perfectly (i've selected the Piper Cub first and then switched to the A320X). Strange...

Yes, it is right. Loading another (standard) plane before is working.

Having indeed loaded the A320 directly till now.

Guenter Steiner

There was a problem with LINDA scanning the available aircraft modules to find a match for the FSLabs A320 when the aircraft changed. I found an anomaly with the aircraft file path returned by FSUIPC 5.121c (offset 3C00) for the A320X which includes a single forward slash in the P3Dv4 Add-ons directory path. This does not occur for the similarly located A2A aircraft.

I have a beta version (build 728a) which works for me. Please try it and report back. If you have any issues, please follow the Fault Diagnosis thread above and send me the resulting fsuipc5.log file.

Edited by ScotFlieger
Correct for missing file

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK