Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Flightbeam Studios release V2 KDEN

New V2.0 for P3D v4.1

Free also to upgrade. Unlike others:dry:

And for the lazy :biggrin: 

http://www.flightbeam.net/kden.html/

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Flightbeam is absolutely amazing. Not only the sceneries but also their attitude towards customers. By the way: If you purchased KDEN at a third party vendor then you need to contact their support via email with a proof of purchase and they will send you a link for the new installer. 

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks for the HU!
Agree, they do an amazing job.

Downloading V2 right away! :)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Although I fly 90% of time in Europe, Flightbeam's masterpieces (I have them all except KMSP) make me fly in North America from time to time.
They are so beautiful, so detailed and yet so well performing. For me that is the very top quality of scenery design. Cheers to Mir!

Apart from adding Dynamic lights which I don;t use, anything else they have added?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

New V2.0 for P3D v4.1

Free also to upgrade. Unlike others:dry:

And for the lazy :biggrin: 

http://www.flightbeam.net/kden.html/

Smiling is very healthy, but at some point they will start charging for these significant changes. Work doesn't always come free... especially if it's significant work like other developers such as Aerosoft, PMDG, and others are doing. Do not be surprised. 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Apart from adding Dynamic lights which I don;t use, anything else they have added?

LoL someone's going to hurt your feelings with that question.

I don't have KDEN, but I do own KSFO, and they make outstanding add-ons. I don't believe dynamics lighting would be the only thing they improved. (If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.) 

3 minutes ago, joemiller said:

LoL someone's going to heart your feelings with that question.

I don't have KDEN, but I do own KSFO, and they make outstanding add-ons. I don't believe dynamics lighting would be the only thing they improved. (If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.) 

I think in this case it is...

1 hour ago, Manny said:

No. Dynamic Lighting is the only feature they've added. Besides support for their new FlightBeam Manager (no more couatl stuff).

SODE jetways will come at a later stage.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

I think in this case it is...

No. Dynamic Lighting is the only feature they've added. Besides support for their new FlightBeam Manager (no more couatl stuff).

SODE jetways will come at a later stage.

Oh, ok..Thank you for the correction. 

Speaking About Flight Beam: I noticed my Jet-Ways have disappeared from my KSFO airport..why? What has caused this?  Not sure if this is the reason for ..but I updated SODE about a month ago. 

Any way.. any idea why I don't see the Jetways anymore? 

10 minutes ago, joemiller said:

Speaking About Flight Beam: I noticed my Jet-Ways have disappeared from my KSFO airport..why? What has caused this?  Not sure if this is the reason for ..but I updated SODE about a month ago. 

Would actually think, that your question is best directed at Mir at their own support forums here

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 minute ago, Anders Bermann said:

Would actually think, that your question is best directed at Mir at their own support forums here

For sure. I will ask this question at their forum...thanks again. 

It is also now integrated into the Flightbeam scenery manager and not dependent on the coutl addon manager.

KDEN, like all of Mir's scenery is awesome, and I don't just say that because I live here. Flightbeam in my opinion is the model for all other scenery developers to follow. Quality, value, support... they do it right.

- Aaron

5 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Flightbeam is absolutely amazing. Not only the sceneries but also their attitude towards customers. By the way: If you purchased KDEN at a third party vendor then you need to contact their support via email with a proof of purchase and they will send you a link for the new installer. 

+1

5 hours ago, joemiller said:

I had that problem, look in there Manager and make sure the SODE option is on and see if your SODE is up to date and linked to v4.1

The manager option gave be back by gates

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip