Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

Installation of GTN 750 in C90 GTX

Just wondering if someone may be able to help me with the installation of Bert Pieke's modification of the GTN 750 into the Carenado C90GTX.  I'm not very good with computers and not sure how to go about this procedure.  I didn't see a folder on how to install the GTN 750.   If someone could please give me some instructions on what to do I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

Rodger

Roger, the files that Bert sent you didn't have a readme file? I've installed a number of his mods and he always seems to include a readme text file. I would suggest sending Bert an email and ask him if there is a readme file, he's very helpful!

Good luck!

In this case, the zip file contains an alternate panel folder, called panel.gtn.

You can either rename your exisiting panel folder and use this one in its place (and rename it to panel), or you can add the panel.gtn folder to the C90 aircraft folder, side by side with the panel folder.

In that case, open up the aircraft.cfg file with Notepad and set one or several variants to panel=gtn.

Bert