Sign in to follow this  
jordanf93

737 Controls

Hi

I have just landed the 737NGX and suddenly the spoilers wont extend to slow the aircraft down, the reverse thrust animation doesnt work and then suddenly all of the controls stop working. I can press F4 on my keyboard to get throttle but no buttons works. My joystick has also stopped working.

Does anyone know of this issue and have a solution?

Thanks

33 minutes ago, jordanf93 said:

I can press F4 on my keyboard to get throttle but no buttons works. My joystick has also stopped working.

Please note PMDG forum rules require our full names on all posts.  I assume you mean no buttons on the controller work. Windows8? FSUIPC?

Dan Downs KCRP

No buttons on the controller works but I cannot engage any of the switches on the panel. It is completely frozen but only after I have landed and just about to taxi.

Windows 8.1

FSX

FSUIPC installed

Regards

Jordan Fee

Hi Jordan, Win8.1 is not a recommend OS for this reason.  For some wacky reason, perhaps power savings, this OS will remove power from USB ports that are inactive.  I guess there are work arounds and maybe Google will reveal a few for you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks, I have tried it again since and all seems well so far. Might have been a glitch with the system.

MOD NOTE:

There are subforums for the specific products. If you are thinking of placing the product name in the thread title, consider placing the thread in the relevant subforum instead.

----This thread has been moved from GEN to NGX.----

Kyle Rodgers