Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

British Columbia into Washington - Xplane11 Photoreal

I extended my OrthoXP coverage to include Victoria Island and the area around Vancouver.  You'll see shots out of Chilliwack, where I once had a network client, passing Vancouver valley and the North Cascades of Washington.  Enjoy!

John

Baron_58_1.jpg
Baron_58_2.jpg
Baron_58_3.jpg
Baron_58_4.jpg
Baron_58_5.jpg
Baron_58_6.jpg
Baron_58_7.jpg
Baron_58_8.jpg
Baron_58_9.jpg
Baron_58_10.jpg
Baron_58_11.jpg
Baron_58_13.jpg
Baron_58_14.jpg
Baron_58_15.jpg
Baron_58_16.jpg
Baron_58_17.jpg
Baron_58_18.jpg
Baron_58_19.jpg
Baron_58_20.jpg

• Upvote 3

Love flying the Cascade ranges into Idaho and Montana....my favourite the Bitteroot, Glacier National Park, Hells Canyon, Yellowstone, Teton and Wind River ranges....The Snake River Plain has got some scenic wonders!

HLJAMES

Sheesh, If I knew you were flying over my house, I would have gone outside and waved :biggrin:.  Nice shots by the way. I just wish the weather here matched the the weather in your screenshots.  I have much of the area around the Fraser Valley covered in ZL18 and ZL19 which looks sharp almost to the ground.

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

6 hours ago, turnandbank said:

Sheesh, If I knew you were flying over my house, I would have gone outside and waved :biggrin:.  Nice shots by the way. I just wish the weather here matched the the weather in your screenshots.  I have much of the area around the Fraser Valley covered in ZL18 and ZL19 which looks sharp almost to the ground.

That must be a pretty big folder, I tried just one tile at 17 once and it was huge.  16 resolves itself about 1000 ft. AGL which isn't bad.  Wish they had an ultralight for me to use, love flying low and slow.

Love flying the MD-80 in the flight levels over the scenery, it's a lot of fun.

John

For ultralight, I installed the freeware Rans S6ES Coyote II Package 1.0.0 from the org. It behaves very well in XP 11. (I did open it in planemaker and then saved it once to have all parameters updated).

You appear to have much fun, flying over very diverse landscapes, from Arizona desert to green Washington.