Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

747 400 v3 update anomalies

Since the latest update I am unable to extinguish the caution light. and I have two faults showing ,

1. Body gear steering error message

2. fuel transfer x4

I am unable to find the source of the error messages. Furthermore the autopilot disconnects itself and after recycling everything for about 10 minutes I am able to get it to function . That happens occasionally and not every time. I'm am using FSX steam edition.

Another issue is the 737 ngx 600 update from the operation center keeps appearing after I start the ops center. I do the update but at the next start it reappears.

Anyone having similar issues?

Shannon Loder

10 hours ago, Gramps ZA said:

Anyone having similar issues?

Yup, several have had similar problems with QOTSII and they are all related to having a corrupt panel state.  One of the recent updates has the warning in the change list that panel states saved before a certain build should not be used, not sure if that applied only to P3D but I'd advise you to suspect the panel state you were using when the problems occurred.  As for the update problem, many have seen this one too and in 95% of the cases that I am aware of the problem is always your antivirus software.  When you say you do the update that tells me nothing, does it mean a window opens and you can see text in the window regarding files being downloaded and updated and it takes minutes, or does it mean you press the button and nothing happens. Please explain fully what is happening.

Dan Downs KCRP

MOD NOTE:

There are subforums for the specific products. If you are thinking of placing the product name in the thread title, consider placing the thread in the relevant subforum instead.

----This thread has been moved from GEN to 744.----

Kyle Rodgers

The update runs fine, the black screen appears and does the file downloads.

All the downloads have been done for all the aircraft however the ngx600 keeps reappearing after the update done each time the ops Centre is opened

i do the update again and if I open the op Centre it’s back

The 747 v3 , 777, and the NGX base all updated fine

So after the update 747v3 has strange warnings and caution light stays on and secondly the inability to update the 600ngx expansion

2 hours ago, Gramps ZA said:

So after the update 747v3 has strange warnings and caution light stays on

Panel state issue. Delete it and create one by setting the plane up as you'd like it to be and saving a new panel state.

2 hours ago, Gramps ZA said:

and secondly the inability to update the 600ngx expansion

This is likely because your 600/700 is too old for it to update. What version does the versions page indicate that you have?

Kyle Rodgers