Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Ultimate traffic live

5 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Just use the UTL GUI to remove the paints from service. It's very easy, I think I had gone in and removed a bunch of the old liveries before my first boot of the sim when I first installed UTL.

Under configuration and just below that highlight Aircraft, over on the left where it says Scheduled AI Traffic Aircraft Selection you want to sort by Airline. Find the airline you want and then choose the operator United and United for instance. Next, select each type and on the right side of the screen it shows the aircraft assignments, just remove the ones you don't want to see being sure to adjust the percentage to total back at 100. Once done, hit save repaints on the bottom right and move on. You need to select the Save Repaints between every aircraft type otherwise your changes won't save.

The issue I should I don’t see anything specifying the old paints.  If I go to UAL, pick the equipment, to the right there is nothing but the slider to change the percentages. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

9 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Do you know how to remove liveries?  I see your avatar is UAL.  For example when I go to an airport, UAL shows all 3 liveries (new, tulip, battleship).  I would think there would be an easy way to remove some old ones so the current remain.  Delta has the old ones too.  

See if this helps.

www.liljendal.dk/portals/1/files/tmp2017/Installing%20AI%20for%20UTLive.pdf

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

The issue I should I don’t see anything specifying the old paints.  If I go to UAL, pick the equipment, to the right there is nothing but the slider to change the percentages. 

For United yes, so replace them with newer ones. As UTL doesn't come with the correct engine variant for the type of Airbus the United operates, I'd suggest using the FAIB model. Not only is the model much better in overall quality, the liveries will also look much better.

http://fsxaibureau.com/manufacturing/

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

How is this app as far as computer load and effect on P3D FPS?

Also, can it be run on a different networked pc?

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Boomer said:

How is this app as far as computer load and effect on P3D FPS?

Well that depends on the setting you have within the app. To minimize FPS hit I have traffic % set to 40%, 100% will fill every gate. So for me 40% is fine but then I also limit the total amount of aircraft to 30. Also I only have aircraft spawn on the ground if I am lower than 10,00ft. I also have spawn distance when on the ground to 10 miles so the bubble will only be the airport am at. With them setting FPS hit is low. The higher setting will give hits but that's just common sense.

I flew into aerosofts EGLL yesterday and it looked full enough for me, aircraft taxiing in and out landing and taking off etc. FPS did not drop below 25 and that was with the FSL A320.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

39 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Also, can it be run on a different networked pc?

Unfortunately not. The only AI traffic program to run on a networked PC is PSXSeecontraffic - with the advantage it incurs the lowest fps hit of all AI programs I know, by a wide margin.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

It nees a bit to setup, yes. But once you've done that it's pretty nice. Just start Real Traffic and PSXSeecontraffic on the laptop and it's up and running.

This one is real real traffic (30 s delayed) or canned real traffic, if you like. One drawback may be the need for a subscription to Real Traffic providing the data.

If you don't like it, forget it. I like it and use it alternately with UTL. It just came in my mind as you asked about fps and a networked setup. 

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Ah okay, thanks Michael.

Yeah I dont like subscriptions andso IM out on that option.

Still using UT2 which have working in P3Dv4 andso not sure if there's even any advantage for me in moving to UT Live.

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, pmb said:

It nees a bit to setup, yes. But once you've done that it's pretty nice. Just start Real Traffic and PSXSeecontraffic on the laptop and it's up and running.

This one is real real traffic (30 s delayed) or canned real traffic, if you like. One drawback may be the need for a subscription to Real Traffic providing the data.

If you don't like it, forget it. I like it and use it alternately with UTL. It just came in my mind as you asked about fps and a networked setup. 

Kind regards, Michael

Hi Michael,

I'm glad you still like PSXseeconTraffic.

The setup needs some attention indeed because you have to provide PSXseeconTraffic with information about the liveries you have installed in your simulator. But once you have done that, it is pretty simple in my opion. You do not need to think about schedules and so on, everything goes automatic wherever you put your user aircraft in the world...

What could I do to make it more user friendly? Do you have tips for me?

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

39 minutes ago, kiek said:

Hi Michael,

I'm glad you still like PSXseeconTraffic.

The setup needs some attention indeed because you have to provide PSXseeconTraffic with information about the liveries you have installed in your simulator. But once you have done that, it is pretty simple in my opion. You do not need to think about schedules and so on, everything goes automatic wherever you put your user aircraft in the world...

What could I do to make it more user friendly? Do you have tips for me?

Regards,

Nico

I have to confess a sin - I renewed the Real Traffic subscription - which I raraley do with subscriptions. But you made so many improvements during the last time (notably relieving the need to enter the destination airport) I couldn't resist.

I'll see if I can find something to improve. Now, that I've got it installed it's pretty simple actually. However, upon inital setup it was a bit overwhelming with the interplay of 4 programs. However, I did it straight according to the manual and that worked.

Kind regards, Michael

Is this a worth while switch for this UT2 user?

How are the stock liveries?

Edited by Boomer

spacer.png

Where can I get the latest UTL update to work with P3D 4.5?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Where can I get the latest UTL update to work with P3D 4.5?

There is no UTL update needed for 4.5, works out of the box.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, JoeFackel said:

There is no UTL update needed for 4.5, works out of the box.

Since the P3d update to ver 4.5 UTL gives me unlicensed errors.

spacer.png