Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

[RESOLVED with KB4054517]Issues with PMDG aircraft and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (build 1709)

Microsoft did their homework.Works flowlessly :) Started up with SIMstarter NG, works with LINDA, FSUIPC, PRO ATC-X, AS 2016, FS real time, UT Live, GSX and Chaseplane. No errors. Checked with PMDG 737 NGX.

Windows update 1709 - KB4054517 (OS Build 16299.125).

Happy snow-flying :)

Czarnecki Dariusz

yeEIP.gifBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Great, finally! How large is the update, not on WiFi here unfortunately. 

Andreas Hellberg 

Andreas Hellberg :hi:  :Cuppa:

Hi there, Microsoft KB 4054517 Installed No problems so far

Regards.

Everything works perfectly for me, after updating the last two updates this afternoon, finally, everything returns to normal.

Jesús García Lázaro

Finally! Let's prepare to fly all the weekend!

Yvan PERO - LH450

YvanPERO.png

1 hour ago, jazzmanPL said:

Microsoft did their homework.Works flowlessly :) Started up with SIMstarter NG, works with LINDA, FSUIPC, PRO ATC-X, AS 2016, FS real time, UT Live, GSX and Chaseplane. No errors. Checked with PMDG 737 NGX.

Windows update 1709 - KB4054517 (OS Build 16299.125).

Happy snow-flying :)

Are you flying with FSX or P3D v4.1 64_bit? With P3D v4 still crash. Otherwise I have to reinstall.

Ok, FSX is working really well again! But the problems with P3D v4.1 have remained!

I'll try a reinstallation!

coolken I'm using FSX boxed just because I spent most of my cash on that :) However I got P3D v4 also, but I'm not using that much. Will check the default P3D v4 and revert shortly.  

Czarnecki Dariusz

26 minutes ago, coolken said:

Ok, FSX is working really well again! But the problems with P3D v4.1 have remained!

I'll try a reinstallation!

I checked my p3d and it was working with no problems at all, but I got v4.0 and was not even updating to v4.1 :/ Hope that helps :)

Czarnecki Dariusz

43 minutes ago, gianmarcoragazzoni said:

Do you confirm that the problem is solved without having to run fsx.exe in Win 7 or 8 compatibility mode?
Thank you.

Gianmarco Ragazzoni

I'm not using any compatibility mode, just running fsx.exe as admin via SIMSTARTER NG.

Czarnecki Dariusz

Hi All, updated my system and FSX seemed to work OK, i.e. the Child Window Error is now gone. However when I tried

to change my sound levels under the FSX/Options menu I could not change any levels. I restarted FSX and then found

the same problem. FSX reported that it could not run an unsupported function. So it looks like one problem has been fixed

only for another one to appear. I have a win10 image which has not been updated and will be moving back to that as I 

do not see Microsoft ever sorting out this mess.

R.Stevens