Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

[RESOLVED with KB4054517]Issues with PMDG aircraft and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (build 1709)

Many problems are giving us the update of windows 1709, to see if tomorrow, Tuesday, the 12th, all the faults are corrected, because there are many, lately I can not make a full flight, after spending a lot of euros on software.

My computer just updated by itself today. Now, I can't even open the start menu.  This update messed it up badly.  Very badly.  I've tried googling the start menu not coming up.  I've tried the suggestions, but none of them have worked for me...

14 hours ago, KORDATC said:

My computer just updated by itself today. Now, I can't even open the start menu.  This update messed it up badly.  Very badly.  I've tried googling the start menu not coming up.  I've tried the suggestions, but none of them have worked for me...

*Makes note to leave computer off*

MS is really bungling all of this up, it seems. Seems to be compounding, too.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

I just checked to see if there was a new update but my computer (Version 1709) says I'm up to date and the Windows update site shows the latest update from Nov. 30th.  Anyone have newer update?

Garry Lundberg

Waiting for todays update, from MS

Ronny Whaley

Edited by rrwhaley
To post my name

Reminder to all. Please sign your posts with your real names first and last as per forum rules.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hey! Hey!

It seem to be working after installing update

Ronny Whaley

Still keeping my finger cross

• Upvote 1

YAY!  Looking good. I used to get the child level error window right when Fsx first loads a flight. Been running 30 minutes with no issues. 😀

• Upvote 2