Sign in to follow this  
odourboy

FSLabs A320 or upcoming AS A320 for v4?

Just now, Epikk said:

And both simmers are "sharing" the left side of the cockpit of course. Deep simulation right there. 

I dont have any friends so no one ever wants to fly with me :D :D! 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I have the FSLabsa A320 and will get the AS A330. I enjoy all of them. Some are more simulation, some less. Each of the available addons have their pros and cons, but most of them are very good when you look at PMDG / AS / FSLabs / Majestic.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Epikk said:

And both simmers are "sharing" the left side of the cockpit of course. Deep simulation right there. 

This comment is the opposite of what Flyer024 posted a few posts back, and for me, would be a big differentiator between the two offerings. Which is it?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

What I'm saying is a proper cockpit sharing simulation means each simmer should have his own side. This is not the case in the AS 320 since only only side of the the cockpit is represented = both simmers control the captain side. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Unfortunately most parts of this thread compare the FSL version for V4 to the Aerosoft version for V3.

It has already been said that this (independent left and right side of the cockpit) will change in the new Aerosoft version.

Would make much more sense to compare only to the upcoming Aerosoft version for V4, which for example will also have a new soundset.

They shouldn't be compared. Period. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

8 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

Unfortunately most parts of this thread compare the FSL version for V4 to the Aerosoft version for V3.

It has already been said that this (independent left and right side of the cockpit) will change in the new Aerosoft version.

Would make much more sense to compare only to the upcoming Aerosoft version for V4, which for example will also have a new soundset.

You mean sort  of along the lines of the thread title:

"FSLabs A320 or upcoming AS A320 for v4"

LOL!

Since AS seems to be freely speaking about the upcoming bus on their own forum, I was hoping someone with some firsthand knowledge of their v4 product might chime in here to dispel any mis-information, but alas, nada.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

7 minutes ago, odourboy said:

You mean sort  of along the lines of the thread title:

"FSLabs A320 or upcoming AS A320 for v4"

LOL!

Since AS seems to be freely speaking about the upcoming bus on their own forum, I was hoping someone with some firsthand knowledge of their v4 product might chime in here to dispel any mis-information, but alas, nada.

Exactly. :-)

All my knowledge about the AS V4 version comes from reading that AS-forum, but may I suggest you ask that question there? They have been discussing differences to FSL quite frankly there.

20 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

All my knowledge about the AS V4 version comes from reading that AS-forum, but may I suggest you ask that question there?

Done. Let the down voting begin. LOL

1 hour ago, Epikk said:

They shouldn't be compared. Period. 

Of course they should. Period. :happy: I am in the market for an Airbus so I am comparing what's (going to be) on offer. It would be utterly stupid to NOT look what's an offer and to not compare these Airbusses.

13 minutes ago, J van E said:

Of course they should. Period. :happy: I am in the market for an Airbus so I am comparing what's (going to be) on offer. It would be utterly stupid to NOT look what's an offer and to not compare these Airbusses.

Agreed.

- Aaron

Mathijs has responded to my question on the AS forum that the v4 AS bus will include separately operable Captain and FO MCDU and instruments.

• Upvote 2

Just read it and to be far Mr Kok is normally a nice straight talking guy, I like him.

His reply was a fair one. For me the FSL is worth x3, but I totally understand for some there cheap bus is the way to go for others.

Its good you can have 2 MCDU or the option to have 2 now. Shame there still not doing pop ups as that would have been another good step forward.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Yeah I saw Mathijs' reply too. Fair play to them! At least they're addressing the 'FO side'

I'll be interested to see how the features look upon release.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

2 hours ago, odourboy said:

I was hoping someone with some firsthand knowledge of their v4 product might chime in here to dispel any mis-information, but alas, nada.

Well I did, didn‘t I? I go by a different name in the AS forum but if you want to know who I am just look up the project advisor in the AS Airbus/CRJ manual. ;)

I would like to thank everybody here sofar for a nice topic about the two products. It has not been locked yet and both sides get a good representation. I wish all topics could be like this  

Cheers, Frank