Sign in to follow this  
odourboy

FSLabs A320 or upcoming AS A320 for v4?

11 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

One of the first things I do is set the lighting to suit. It’s never the same and very time of day dependent

I agree 100%. It's one of these immersion factors that I've come to expect from top shelf add-ons.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

3 hours ago, odourboy said:

I agree 100%. It's one of these immersion factors that I've come to expect from top shelf add-ons.

I Just loaded the sim at midnight, no weather(clear skies) I took these for you.

"On Grown power" as entering cockpit. Dome light is set to BRT

As-entrery.jpg

As-entrery-2.jpg

Dome set to DIM

overhead-DIM.jpg

Down-DIM.jpg

Dome OFF

Light at 100%

100.jpg

Light around 50%

50.jpg

Now Set up to my liking

my-liking.jpg

My new Desktop Wall paper :cool:
look-down-VC.jpg

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 hours ago, odourboy said:

Did some DL shots for you also.

DL-4.jpg

DL.jpg

DL-6.jpg

DL-1.jpg

DL-7.jpg

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Very nice! Thanks for posting David.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Nice pics. I really hope the next update will improve performance to at least ngx level, so my ancient 1080ti and lowly 4970k can produce more than mid 20 stuttery fps and zoom around on screen from my samsung evo ssd instead of just taking up space there.

-Roland

9 minutes ago, sparkie66 said:

Nice pics. I really hope the next update will improve performance to at least ngx level, so my ancient 1080ti and lowly 4970k can produce more than mid 20 stuttery fps and zoom around on screen from my samsung evo ssd instead of just taking up space there.

I must be lucky then 4790k @4.5 1070, Just 8GB RAM, no stutters. only 4 fps behind the 8 year old NG. 

32 FPS at Aerosofts EGLL gate 539. One of the hardest fps hitting gates in the world.

Just now, Nyxx said:

I must be lucky then 4790k @4.5 1070, Just 8GB RAM, no stutters. only 4 fps behind the 8 year old NG. 

32 FPS at Aerosofts EGLL gate 539. One of the hardest fps hitting gates in the world.

Congratulations.

-Roland

Just now, sparkie66 said:

Congratulations.

Probably because you're running 4k.

I am only 1080x1920.

14 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Probably because you're running 4k.

I am only 1080x1920.

1080 was the same because you need a fair bit of aa. It was better in p3d 3.5 with my 980ti and 4k @ 30hz.

Look, im glad it is working for you. But not for all (see fslabs forum). And some people make buy / no buy decisions based on these forums, so i thought to put in my experience. At least on my end it isnt my system. I tried everything. Current system is the 1080ti and i started with my 1080 monitor expecting it would be awesome..it was not for me at least.

Its just never remotely smooth. Whrre i can blast all external lights on at as eddf at night and fps remains pegged 30(vsync) with the ngx

Lowerish fps ok. Stutters, not ok.

None of this is a sneer towards you btw, im just not very happy with the fsl a320 atm, considering my setup. I remain hopeful they will optimize the bus though. Just a heads up with some info for potential buyers

-Roland

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Down-DIM.jpg

That right there Dave... Wow. 

@sparkie66 there's definitely something wrong and FSL acknowledged it on their forum and are looking into it. I'm also in the decent running camp. 3570k and 970. I run at 1080p and obviously conservative sliders. No better or worse than any of PMDGs offerings. Have you at least given it a go in 1080?

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

8 hours ago, Ebs said:

That right there Dave... Wow. 

@sparkie66 there's definitely something wrong and FSL acknowledged it on their forum and are looking into it. I'm also in the decent running camp. 3570k and 970. I run at 1080p and obviously conservative sliders. No better or worse than any of PMDGs offerings. Have you at least given it a go in 1080?

Hi Neil,

yes I tried 1080. Once you see it in 4k though, it's hard to go back, plus performance with the AA I had to apply wasnt really better.

Let's get back on track, I dont want to hyjack the thread, just wanted to give a different view / caution for people with limited systems. They may be better off with the AS 320 (performance wise), though I'm sure FSL will improve performance. I'm all for the FSL myself, when performance gets acceptable. I was a boeing guy but switched to airbus completely when the fsl came out ;)

-roland

-Roland

On 10/24/2017 at 1:19 AM, Nyxx said:

+1 Mate

If they had taken that approach I would have respected them for it.

Look at people who have asked questions they don’t like and they have there childish vote down button to make them Look bad.

Anyway I agree with everything you said my thoughts totally after reading though it.

And do you prefer the FSL approach ? Deleting and banning anyone who say something they dont like ? I purchased the fslabs in the past for V3 which i later on returned. 2 days ago i posted there a question if its worth buying again and if all the bugs were fixed. Once some customers started to answer me in a way fsl didn't liked, they deleted the post... not a good approach for future customers who wants to buy the product.

It just reminded me why i refunded it in the first place. And dont get me wrong a really wanted to purchase it again.

• Upvote 2

Roi Ben

33 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

And do you prefer the FSL approach ? Deleting and banning anyone who say something they dont like ? I purchased the fslabs in the past for V3 which i later on returned. 2 days ago i posted there a question if its worth buying again and if all the bugs were fixed. Once some customers started to answer me in a way fsl didn't liked, they deleted the post... not a good approach for future customers who wants to buy the product.

It just reminded me why i refunded it in the first place. And dont get me wrong a really wanted to purchase it again.

Yer I read your post late last night. 

Your opening topic was fine and I was going to reply to you but having read your replies  it came across like you was fishing for trouble like you have done many times before. Grinding your axa. They is a huge difference between getting you topics deleted for no reason and getting a slap. I called the person on AS a moron etc. It's there forums and there rules so I understand that can got down voted, but not for a perfectly polite reply. All is fine with the guys over there it was sorted with PM's.

As I said your opening topic was fine but after that it read you was just fishing for bad replies. You have a history of slamming FSL on here also and you have just come back to do the same thing as before. I will tackfully leave it at that.

FYI

All your issues imo are all now fine, descents and speed restrictions are now spot on. If it ran fine on 3.4 you will find it runs better in v4. So I see no reason for you to not rebuy it. Or just wait for AS version and buy that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Yer I read your post late last night. 

Your opening topic was fine and I was going to reply to you but having read your replies  it came across like you was fishing for trouble like you have done many times before. Grinding your axa. They is a huge difference between getting you topics deleted for no reason and getting a slap. I called the person on AS a moron etc. It's there forums and there rules so I understand that can got down voted, but not for a perfectly polite reply. All is fine with the guys over there it was sorted with PM's.

As I said your opening topic was fine but after that it read you was just fishing for bad replies. You have a history of slamming FSL on here also and you have just come back to do the same thing as before. I will tackfully leave it at that.

FYI

All your issues imo are all now fine, descents and speed restrictions are now spot on. If it ran fine on 3.4 you will find it runs better in v4. So I see no reason for you to not rebuy it. Or just wait for AS version and buy that.

Thank you for the FYI part thats all i wanted to hear and know. All the rest was wrong assumptions as usual... 

Does rnav approach transitions are fixed ? 

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

Thank you for the FYI part thats all i wanted to hear and know. All the rest was wrong assumptions as usual... 

Does rnav approach transitions are fixed ? 

Wrong assumption? not really, like I said its your post history. Even a quick search here shows your history. It's hard to see anything but negatives! and put downs. Or even anything remotely constructive.

roil.jpg

But to help you.......

"Does rnav approach transitions are fixed ? "

If your not banned again from there why not have read through here, see if anyone is report any problems with rnav approach transitions, if you cannot see a report dated from v4.1 you have your answer.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/forum/49-flight-guidance-mcdu/

Also if my memory serves me another one of your "questions" was asking about the "holes" in the VC, well at the top of the forum is a pined Topic with info on build 215.

Have a read.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/announcement/7-updated-a320-x-v201215-for-p3dv41-now-available/

Or i will simple spare you the time.

This line 

Virtual Cockpit
    - Fixed missing shadows
    - Gap in floor on captain's side removed.

• Upvote 2