Sign in to follow this  
Mark Urman

Prepar3D Panel Lights Issue

Got it here too. I thought I was losing my mind but it's happening to me as we speak.

9 hours ago, VOZ102 said:

Actually found the answer over at FSLabs - looks like a LM bug - to do with lots of exe.xml addons.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F13973-fcu-isis-and-other-secondary-instruments-go-dark-during-cruise%2F

I don't think that's completely correct. I have one thing in either of my exe.xml files and I'm still getting the issue.

18 minutes ago, richcam427 said:

Got it here too. I thought I was losing my mind but it's happening to me as we speak.

I don't think that's completely correct. I have one thing in either of my exe.xml files and I'm still getting the issue.

richcam427,

Peter's statement about "lots of exe.xml addons" I think is not correct...I think Peter meant add-on.xml - BIG difference.

I'm curious what the one thing is that you have added as a .xml. It wouldn't be an FSDreamTeam airport would it?

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Just to add, same issue here.  Just shot a very dark stormy approach into SEA with the main panel lights out.  The dark flap indicator was no fun.  Lets just call it a popped breaker while the solution is found. 

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Im having the same problem, since installing P3D v4 and downloading PMDG 737 after an hour of night flying

the captains side Panel lights go out.

Ross Elliot

Now with the release of P3D v4.2, anyone who had this issue and installed the latest version, did it fix the issue? The only issue I have with v4.1 is some of the PMDG NGX CPT main panel lights going out, especially the flaps one. No biggie as I can see on the PFD the flaps selection and don't want to run a Client update if that doesn't fix the issue.

Thanks.

Jay Marin

Don't know where i read it but i saw a post from Chris (Olympic260) that they could no longer reproduce the error (no, NOT a bug) by the test team, so it should be fixed.

I still am on 4.1 so can not confirm ...

8 hours ago, jotafl said:

Now with the release of P3D v4.2, anyone who had this issue and installed the latest version, did it fix the issue? The only issue I have with v4.1 is some of the PMDG NGX CPT main panel lights going out, especially the flaps one. No biggie as I can see on the PFD the flaps selection and don't want to run a Client update if that doesn't fix the issue.

Thanks.

On the beta versions it was fixed. Have not tried on the released version but do not see any reason why this should have been removed from the release version.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

So, I was experiencing this issue on 4.1, upgraded to 4.2 and the issue still persists.  Not sure if anything has been found or if there is something else I need to do.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, nessenj said:

So, I was experiencing this issue on 4.1, upgraded to 4.2 and the issue still persists.  Not sure if anything has been found or if there is something else I need to do.

Thanks!

Did you update per the LM installation instructions?

Kyle Rodgers