Sign in to follow this  
Airflow93

P3d v4 stutters after A320 installation

Hey everyone,

I've been recently experiencing stutters every 2-3 seconds (frames steady at 25-30 fps) whilst flying the FSlabs A320 which only really bothers me whilst taxiing. I know I do not have the most up to date graphics card with a gtx970 so initially coined it down to my hardware, however, I noticed that default aircraft were suffering from the same stutters only after I installed the A320. To test further I've done a clean install of P3d v4.1 with no add-ons and found that the stutters had completely disappeared. I have then installed the A320 again which has seen the stutters return whilst flying both default aircraft and the A320. For consistency, I have done another clean install of P3d and have had the exact same results. I was just wondering if anyone would have any idea of the potential causes of this or just a few things I could do to test the problem further.

Daniel  

I personally don't have the issue, I run at 4k with Vsync off and no limiter and get a solid 35-45fps with the A320 and no stutters.  I see other people having the same issue but none here.

1 hour ago, Airflow93 said:

I was just wondering if anyone would have any idea of the potential causes of this or just a few things I could do to test the problem further.

Daniel  

Daniel, you need to go to Flightsim Labs support forum and make an account using your real name, then go to the settings and list your product order number and key to gain access to the support forums.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/

Good luck,

Bob

Daniel, like you I too use a GTX970 and have not experienced any stutters with this aircraft.

I have posted earlier on the Fslabs forum but I'm still waiting on a response, however, I have managed to remove the stutters from the sim for now it seems.  A bit of a random fix and it may very well be coincidental but by loading up the A320 for the first time after a fresh install by first selecting a default aircraft then switching to the A320 the stutters seem to have disappeared.  It's probably unique to my computer but hopefully, this is able to be of help to someone that is suffering similar issues.

You should ALWAYS have an standard aircraft (F22, Beach Baron etc.) in your startup screen as default aircraft. Only after the startup screen has loaded you should select an high demand aircraft like PMDG etc. AFAIK this is also true for the FSL Bus ...

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

The FSLabs A320 in 4.1 is a stutter fest for me. I only have 8GB system ram and 4GB VRAM, so that might be the culprit. I dunno.