Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

No chemtrails whilst cruising... P3D v4.1

Hello, 

I recently upgraded to v4.1 but I don't see any chemtrails in cruise in v4.0 I had them ... 

I uploaded some pictures to see clearly what I mean... 

Please help if you can, thanks in advance. 

I'm using ENVTEX and PTA 2.60 with Matt Davies his preset. 

https://imgur.com/a/SbqMS

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

P3D V4 had chemtrails? I knew Lockheed Martin were in on it! Fetch my tin foil hat at once! :cool:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Chemtrails or contrails?

The chemtrail option im PMDG is only activated when you are an authorized insider of one of an accredited world conspiracy member.

You have to send your member ID to PMDG, you can open a support ticket on their website.

• Upvote 2

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

36 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Chemtrails or contrails?

The chemtrail option im PMDG is only activated when you are an authorized insider of one of an accredited world conspiracy member.

You have to send your member ID to PMDG, you can open a support ticket on their website.

Hmm, so you don't know if it is a bug or something? 

In v4.0 I had chemtrails when climbing through a certain altitude but now at FL350 no con or chemtrails in v4.1... 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

At least the OP didn't ask about flat earth scenery.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

NAX669.png

Our aircraft don't produce chemtrails. Chemtrails don't exist.

Contrails? Those are a different story. I remember one of the older versions of FS did it based on altitude. I think FSX does it based on temp, so it won't always happen, particularly if you're lower and it's warmer.

Kyle Rodgers

30 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Our aircraft don't produce chemtrails. Chemtrails don't exist.

Contrails? Those are a different story. I remember one of the older versions of FS did it based on altitude. I think FSX does it based on temp, so it won't always happen, particularly if you're lower and it's warmer.

Hello, 

Yes normally when I fly in P3D v4 in the past at a FL, I think around 250 and always when I'm above FL300 I see the trails behind my plane I never saw this on my sim that there weren't trails even above FL300 as I'm cruising now at FL350 heading to Madeira from Amsterdam but they should be there no? 

• Upvote 1

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

2 hours ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

Hello, 

Yes normally when I fly in P3D v4 in the past at a FL, I think around 250 and always when I'm above FL300 I see the trails behind my plane I never saw this on my sim that there weren't trails even above FL300 as I'm cruising now at FL350 heading to Madeira from Amsterdam but they should be there no? 

Depends on the simulator but in real world it is not unusual to fly without leaving a contrail.  It depends on the relative humidity and a few other factors. There needs to be condensate to freeze to form the cloud-like contrail, no moisture no trail. I've seen contrails in P3D4.1 for what it's worth.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

6 hours ago, mwilk said:

At least the OP didn't ask about flat earth scenery.:biggrin:

All those flight sim mesh upgrade products are part of the conspiracy! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Also make sure that any enhancements such as Precipit FX, Contrails Pro et all are on suitably correct settings if you have any of those installed.

You might need to download these quickly if you need to update them to V4.1 compatibility, as obviously now you've exposed the chemtrail conspiracy by mentioning it, clearly the illuminati will be shutting down the internet within a matter of minutes.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Tin foil hat has to be properly fitted for the chemtrails to work

• Upvote 2

Richie Walsh

You can judge proper tinfoil hat alignment by the shadow it casts due the magic spotlight 3000 miles above the Earth......

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Yup, that'd be the one which can magically light chemtrails from below despite the fact that it apparently never sets, but just moves far away and merely looks like it is setting whilst remaining 3,000 miles above those aeroplanes it is lighting from below which are only seven miles above the Earth, because erm... reasons.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury