Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Majestic Q400 for P3Dv4 Now At JustFlight

7 minutes ago, scianoir said:

Just to clarify the SimMarket upgrade price of EUR 17.94 includes VAT (EUR 14.95 without VAT).

Bill

Then there's PayPal's 10% fee to add too.

8 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Then there's PayPal's 10% fee to add too.

I must admit I didn't realise there was a 10% fee on PayPal transactions with SimMarket!

However, the bottom line is that Majestic's upgrade price, whether in £, $ or €, is very fair and reasonable compared to some other developers.

Bill

3 minutes ago, scianoir said:

I must admit I didn't realise there was a 10% fee on PayPal transactions with SimMarket!

However, the bottom line is that Majestic's upgrade price, whether in £, $ or €, is very fair and reasonable compared to some other developers.

Bill

Spot-on Bill, which is why, although they are not at the top of the pile when it comes to quality aircraft add-ons, nevertheless, I support them.

• Upvote 1

Yea! for Justflight.

I bought mine from PC Aviator (in the days before I was a discriminating buyer).

I have no particular beef with PC Aviator, but am very impatient in general. They require that you send an email requesting the 'coupon' to get the update discount. I haven't heard back in over 6 hours.

Did I say I'm impatient? Well, I am.

Update:

Got the coupon. I wasn't quite patient enough, I guess.

Edited by RichieFly
Update

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Psychology is a wonderful thing. I have long rid myself of FSX and P3Dv3 so the Q400 has faded away in my memory. So getting the v4 version of the Q400 Pro for £15 felt like an absolute bargain! I had some unused bonus points. Nice. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

+++! I'll echo that. Superlative Support too.

I agree. Totally happy with the service from Just Flight. If it costs a little more from time to time I’m okay with that. Non related....another company with great service is Flight1.

5 hours ago, JustFlightScott said:

Hi All, just to clarify the pricing issue from our perspective:

all Just Flight’s prices include VAT – we (not buyers) pay VAT to HMRC on all sales and rates can go as high as 27%. However, we don’t pass this on in its entirety and only charge a flat rate. Majestic’s quoted prices were ex-VAT and also are based on the €. We are in UK, so our base currency is £Sterling. The € base rate with the £ is about €1.12, but our bank rate is nearer $1.28. Same goes for our other currency - $US. Market rate of about $1.34 but we pay nearer $1.50 – and that’s before payment processing which is heavily skewed on the $US.

We know that some sites quote ex-VAT prices or allow you to choose your location to take advantage of VAT or exchange rates, but that’s not something we can do under UK VAT rules.

NB that despite all the currency fluctuations of recent months we have not increased any of our prices – including the prices for the previous Majestic upgrade from Pilot to Pro which are the same as they were in 2015.  And of course do also consider you'll get Just Rewards points with all purchases from us.

I hope that helps rather confuses further.

Thanks for answer. I will buy now.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

On fspilotshop

You Own    Coupon Code   Discount      You Pay

32-bit Pilot  EdMJC832.  Pilot64Pro40% $53.95

32-bit Pro.   EdMJC832.   Pro64Pro73%. $23.95

64-bit Pilot   EdMJC864.  Pilot64Pro66% $30.00

Rate of exchange is what promise +0,50$

6 hours ago, scianoir said:

Bill

I saw your other post regarding pricing in this thread Bill and I have my fingers crossed that future addons will not be in the $130-$150 price range.  PMDG stated they factored in the cost of conversion of their aircraft to P3D v4 when they released to P3D v3.  Funny thing though, I thought LM didn't let on about any development of v4 to anyone, PMDG included.  Oh well, lets see what happens when they release the 767.

By the way, I am absolutely loving the Q400 in P3D v4, it's quite stunning when one factors in Pilot Pete's preset for PTA.  Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow or I would have flown her the whole day.

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

5 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Psychology is a wonderful thing. I have long rid myself of FSX and P3Dv3 so the Q400 has faded away in my memory. So getting the v4 version of the Q400 Pro for £15 felt like an absolute bargain! I had some unused bonus points. Nice. :smile:

Same here - nice indeed!

Pilot edition for $18..

Bert

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Same here - nice indeed!

Same here, Bert. I had long hangared it even when I had FSX-SE. Then like Ron having left that platform behind, it still remained hangared. Now, it has a new 'paint job',(v4) so will be pressed into service.:biggrin:

As to Rick's and Bill's posts above about the Simmarket PayPal surcharge being 10%, when I made my most recent purchases in May and July it was 1.5%.

Today, I looked at the Payment Pptions details on the Simmarket website to see if there has been a change but there is no mention of a surcharge as part of the PayPal payment option (am I missing something or is the first mention when a customer gets to the checkout?).

Gary

1 hour ago, Gartro said:

As to Rick's and Bill's posts above about the Simmarket PayPal surcharge being 10%, when I made my most recent purchases in May and July it was 1.5%.

Today, I looked at the Payment Pptions details on the Simmarket website to see if there has been a change but there is no mention of a surcharge as part of the PayPal payment option (am I missing something or is the first mention when a customer gets to the checkout?).

Gary

My bad, Gerry. That's what happens with grey fuzzled memories:biggrin:.

You are right, it is indeed 1.5% surcharge for using PayPal.

10 hours ago, scianoir said:

15 minutes ago, vc10man said:

You are right, it is indeed 1.5% surcharge for using PayPal.

1.5% - that explains why I didn't see it!

I was getting slightly worried about my own grey matter when I thought I had not noticed a surcharge as high as 10%!

Bill