3 Pc’s 

First PC runs Lockheed Martin P3D ver 4.1

second PC Sim Avionics on JETMAX 

Third PC VOXATC Ver 7.41

there are three Software for VOXATC  Main software P3D 

Net server 7 software 

remote Panel software 

how to install the it on the PC’s?

which softwares in the P3D PC and which software in the VOXATC PC?

in short term what i did 

I install the main P3D v4 in P3D PC and install the Net server 7 & Remote Panel in VOXATC PC

i got Fatel Error

thanks 

Best Regards 

Hi, i've got the same problem. I've got Vox 7.42

After many attempts, I've found that in my case the connection between the Vox Server and the Vox Client doesn't establish in any way: i've tried everything, disable firewalls on both pc and disable antivirus, the connection starts but after about 20 seconds it drops (the Server Panel reports that the client is disconnected, even if the Client panel stills reports an active connection: weird...)

I've shared these dirs on my client pc:

-) the entire main P3D dir

-) the AppData\Roaming\Locheed Martin\P3D dir

-) the main VoxATC dir

-)  the VoxATC dir in AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings

-) the dir Documents\Prepar 3D v4 Files (where the sim puts the flight plans)

On the SERVER pc i've shared these dirs:

-) the Vox ATC Net Server dir in AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings 

-) the dir Documents\Vox ATC Net Server Files

Still not working...

The connection between client and server is necessary, because with it the client (where you have P3D) will send to the server the files created by VoxATC and VoxATC Indexer in %username%\AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings\Vox ATC P3D V4... if you manually copy all the dir Vox ATC P3D v4, and also the entire dir "Index" which is inside, in %username%\AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings\Vox ATC Net Server, then you can start the server and it will communicate with the client pc, even if the Vox Client seems disconnected, it actually works: you can interact with the Vox Server, but the flight plan is not loaded. You have to manually put the flight plan which is in Documents\Prepar 3D v4 Files from the client pc to the dir Documents\Vox ATC Net Server Files on the SERVER pc.

For me this is the only way to make it work, since i don't know why the initial connection between client and server drops..If someone knows how to resolve this problem, i would appreciate

Edited by J0hnW1ck84