Sign in to follow this  
jetpilot_82

Everything is Black with PTA 2.60 and P3DV4.1

Hello Guys,

as other member posted, I tried my own 2.52 preset, as well matts 1.3 and the newest Adams, None ist working, either i get a dark  black "blinking" ground and rown clouds, or the whole Screen stays entire black.

I already reinstalled the Client to restore the Shaders, but it didnt help...

I only can aktive the Default.ini set, which has not much Options turned on.

I never had such a Problem with 2.52 or any prevous Version.

As other People already reported, and got ask so send an email, can you not reveal the solution here in Forum, instead of telleing everybody via email?  Would be much easier to get it working quick.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 hours ago, jetpilot_82 said:

Hello Guys,

as other member posted, I tried my own 2.52 preset, as well matts 1.3 and the newest Adams, None ist working, either i get a dark  black "blinking" ground and rown clouds, or the whole Screen stays entire black.

I already reinstalled the Client to restore the Shaders, but it didnt help...

I only can aktive the Default.ini set, which has not much Options turned on.

I never had such a Problem with 2.52 or any prevous Version.

As other People already reported, and got ask so send an email, can you not reveal the solution here in Forum, instead of telleing everybody via email?  Would be much easier to get it working quick.

There is a reason we do things via email - not everyones problem has the same solution. It's easier to look at things on a case by case basis.

So, if you need help, matt.davies@projectfly.co.uk - make sure you include your order details too :)