Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

IFly 747 FS2004 Small problem

Hello all,

Major update.

Flyinpilot... Buy Buy Buy.  I have now managed, not just to start engines, but have taken off for a flight from YSSY to YBBN. Managed to kiss the tarmac at Brisbane at 353 Feet per minute (RAASv2) and 7 fveet from the centre line. Uncoupled Autopilot at 1500 feet and got the expected autopilot disconnect alarm which I could not clear until I hit CMD A  once I came to a halt on the taxiway.

That was my only problem during the entire flight so a little more research is required I guess. As I am following the manual for each and every step of the procedures, it is taking me about an hour to get into the air. No doubt it will all come together and get a little more refined and quicker as time goes by.

The only other thing to note is that in very cloudy conditions I am getting down to about 20FPS with my system using 6 monitors. The IFly 737 rarely gets below 30FPS. Even down to that frame rate the sim is smooth without stutters. 

To say that I am happy is an incredible understatement. Every bit as good as the 737 which I find is excellent in every department. Very heartily recommended.

Bill,

I can honestly say that I have no idea what my problem was but everytime it happened, or something did not respond as per the manual, I was resetting the flight and starting again. I do know that Engine Bleeds are an absolute must to start any jet engine that I have in my fleet. I dont believe that was my problem but it has all worked out in the end.

Must away, I am off to YMML next LOL

Thanks everybody for all your help

Regards to you all

Tony

• Upvote 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.