Sign in to follow this  
AnkH

Delayed Texture Loading v4.1

To much heat will throttle down the CPU -> slower data transfer to the gfx card -> not loaded or blurry textures, missing autogen etc.

Can be also a wrong or obsolete AM setting, but this depends VERY on your hardware configuration and CPU load of addons like AS, ASCA etc.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

On 30-10-2017 at 4:25 PM, JoeFackel said:

To much heat will throttle down the CPU -> slower data transfer to the gfx card -> not loaded or blurry textures, missing autogen etc.

Can be also a wrong or obsolete AM setting, but this depends VERY on your hardware configuration and CPU load of addons like AS, ASCA etc.

When the CPU is throttling you will notice also stuttering. His problem is nor CPU or GPU issues. I am experience the same issue. Go fly a pmdg , take a Seat at the wing, when u are landing and u will closing to to the ground, u will notice blurry textures that will slowly build up resolution , pause your Sim. If u flying higher the texture are sharp and loaded. I have a high end system, i dont have stutters and I Will gain 30fps or more in a heavy aircraft on addon AirPorts with almost Evert setting maxed out except autogen. Its simply a bug 

Intel Turbo Boost enabled?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

20 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Intel Turbo Boost enabled?

does not work for everyone, and if you oc your rig it is automatically disabled. Its simply a bug and is not addressed in 4.2 either- so live with it 

If it is a bug EVERYONE would have it, right?

Signature3.png

Many factors involved in possible blurries.

thou I see it here and there, autogen cloud and shaders popping in and out is annoying.

x plane 11 looking promising with orbx heading there and Rex 

hopefully hifi and pmdg make the move 

and 👋 P3d me thinks 

I know this is an old thread, but just found this tweak to avoid black textures, and boy.... does it work !

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=132427&start=15

For me, the 16,000 setting does the trick.... completely gets rid of black airport textures when switching views.... but I do have an 8GB GTX 1080.

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=160
- Allows more time for textures to be processed
MAX_TEXTURE_REQUEST_DISTANCE=16000.000000

• Like 2