Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

747 and 777 not finding coroutes

The 747 and the 777 somehow aren't finding the route inside the FLIGHTPLANS folder. I have a route in both the 747 and 777 folder but the 777 shows no routes in those folders. I've tried rebooting, restarting the sim, and changing the permissions on the folder itself. Any ideas? And yes, I'm running P3D as admin. Whenever I try to load the route, it says "no routes available".

Does your coroute name use ICAO or IATA identifier ? I have seen that coroutes named using IATA codes are not found by the FMC.

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

14 minutes ago, Eziocin said:

Does your coroute name use ICAO or IATA identifier ? I have seen that coroutes named using IATA codes are not found by the FMC.

I was using ICAO identifiers.

It's so weird, now it's not showing any panel states. Will accept a route now though.

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

It's so weird, now it's not showing any panel states. Will accept a route now though.

Something else going on then...the directory lookups are static.

Using the EMT perhaps?

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

Something else going on then...the directory lookups are static.

Using the EMT perhaps?

Never used the EMT or any migration tool for that matter.

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Any other ideas?

Do the panel files exist in the panels folders?  It is odd that an application that is hard wired to fetch files from specific locations would work sometimes and not others.  This implies that something is running in the background that blocks file open operations.  Not normal for an AV to do that, what else do you have running on that computer that is in the utility or tools category?

Dan Downs KCRP

13 minutes ago, downscc said:

Do the panel files exist in the panels folders?  It is odd that an application that is hard wired to fetch files from specific locations would work sometimes and not others.  This implies that something is running in the background that blocks file open operations.  Not normal for an AV to do that, what else do you have running on that computer that is in the utility or tools category?

Just the usual Active Sky, ASCA, Simstall, etc. I checked the actual panel state folder and they are all there, it just doesn't show them in the FMC.

12 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Just the usual Active Sky, ASCA, Simstall, etc. I checked the actual panel state folder and they are all there, it just doesn't show them in the FMC.

Can you save a panel state, verify it goes to the expected folder, and then open it with the FMC?

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

Can you save a panel state, verify it goes to the expected folder, and then open it with the FMC?

I'm not at my computer at the moment but I'll try when I get home.

might be a good time to run checkdisk on that drive or maybe a utility that can read S.M.A.R.T. warnings such as crystaldiskinfo

cheers,-andy crosby

Did you figure out what is happening with the CO ROUTES? I am having the same issue. It says "Not available" but the .rte is in the proper folder.