Sign in to follow this  
Desaix

Glad to see XPlane addons gain momentum

Just hit Shift F8 to enter exterior view, then hit Shift+C for free camera. You can then use < and > and the mouse to move around as you please

1 hour ago, sparkie66 said:

holy [word not allowed]! Thanks for the heads up.

I stayed away from reshade etc for a while, but this is insanely better than default. 

Yes, it's pretty sweet, especially with the Eddie Skypack. Ah, those sunrises... :)

Maybe a little bit TOO blue, but it's a real beauty, so I don't want to complain :) Predrag is really talented!

I wish Reshade would integrate better, and wouldn't freeze X-plane everytime you quit the sim. It's still worth it for the visuals. I have tried many Reshade presets, and this is amongst the best. It also touches on other aspects too, and well... beautiful!!! :)

X-plane has just gotten even more spectacular looking, yee-haw! :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Susu986 said:

Yes, it's pretty sweet, especially with the Eddie Skypack. Ah, those sunrises... :)

Maybe a little bit TOO blue, but it's a real beauty, so I don't want to complain :) Predrag is really talented!

I wish Reshade would integrate better, and wouldn't freeze X-plane everytime you quit the sim. It's still worth it for the visuals. I have tried many Reshade presets, and this is amongst the best. It also touches on other aspects too, and well... beautiful!!! :)

X-plane has just gotten even more spectacular looking, yee-haw! :)

Also it seems to get rid of the weird light cockpit in dusk/dawn situations.

-Roland

4 hours ago, Susu986 said:

Thanks for the HU.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

That last shot is gorgeous, look at the PBR reflections :cool:

• Upvote 1

Here are a few without reshade:

1.png
2.png
3.png

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.