Sign in to follow this  
Blackrat100

Chaseplane and MJC Dash 8 for P3Dv4

When I load the Majestic Dash 8 (64 bit) CP warns me that some things just don't work with it.

But I have come to rely on TrackIR running through chaseplane but even that is not working with the Dash8

Does anyone know if this is something that will be fixed soon?

Thanks

Blackrat

2 minutes ago, Pegaso said:

Don´t worry, it´s CP again that is down and doesnt work with anything...

What are you talking about?

33 minutes ago, Blackrat100 said:

When I load the Majestic Dash 8 (64 bit) CP warns me that some things just don't work with it.

But I have come to rely on TrackIR running through chaseplane but even that is not working with the Dash8

Does anyone know if this is something that will be fixed soon?

Thanks

With everything loaded, can you generate a Report file form the Preferences and send it over to us via email? We will have a look at it.

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 10/25/2017 at 3:17 AM, Pegaso said:

absolute rubbish - say something constructive if you have anything to say at all.

• Upvote 1

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

On 10/25/2017 at 3:17 AM, Pegaso said:

maybe  you should  try  chase plane  first before  you make  any statement

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thank you all for your reports!

We have not found and evidence in the report files so we added a few debugging lines of code to be introduced in 0.4.0 in November.

I would appreciated if you can send me new reports when that version is released for me to more forward in resolving this issue.

Sorry if it takes a long time to fix...

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42