Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

Citation S550 Updated to Version 2.0

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:34 PM, J35OE said:

High altitude climb performance has been fixed since the first official patch a long time ago. No need to increase the thrust scalar.  

Exactly I confirm that it works very well.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

Hi guys I have a question. Once you press the starter button and the turbine is spinning, how do you introduce fuel into the mix now? I cannot get the turbines to start with this new fuel cut off set up. If I move the throttles out of the cut off detent I still get nothing. Any help would be appreciated 

Greetings,

Just  forward of the throttles, next to the thrust reversers, are two hook shaped levers.  One for each engine.  They pull and push vertically. To start and cut fuel flow.  They are kind of hard to see, you have to play with your views in order to see them.  Best if you are looking straight down and a little forward of the throttles works for me.

Just purchased this aircraft.  It’s really nice but I  have spent hours trying to figure out how things work.  Still have not mastered the FMS yet.  Dam you Carenado!!!!

Hope this helps.  If not, I can try and be a little clearer or point you to the video that helped me figure it out.

Chuck B

On 10/24/2017 at 5:41 PM, dfeldman said:

E73EC3N.jpg

Here ya go. Haven't test flown it yet.

Dave.

Hi Dave:

I know this is an old post but I am just getting back to the 550 with V2. However, on my system the GTN doesn't show up as in the pic you posted. My GTN is inside the existing bezel for the GPS, which is nowhere as nice as your installation. Is that a custom install? If so could you post the panel.cfg lines?

Thanks

Rick

9 hours ago, Wink207 said:

Hi Dave:

I know this is an old post but I am just getting back to the 550 with V2. However, on my system the GTN doesn't show up as in the pic you posted. My GTN is inside the existing bezel for the GPS, which is nowhere as nice as your installation. Is that a custom install? If so could you post the panel.cfg lines?

Thanks

Rick

Hi Rick. No that is not a custom install. I just ran the F1 GTN exe that came with the Citation.

[Vcockpit05]
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=1024,1024
visible=1
pixel_size=1024,1024
texture=$Panel_5

gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750VC,  0,0,667,794,UNIT1
gauge01=C2CAR!Toggle10400,     64,0, 512, 32

This is what the VC entry looks like.

Regards Dave.

15 hours ago, dfeldman said:

Hi Rick. No that is not a custom install. I just ran the F1 GTN exe that came with the Citation.

[Vcockpit05]
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=1024,1024
visible=1
pixel_size=1024,1024
texture=$Panel_5

gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750VC,  0,0,667,794,UNIT1
gauge01=C2CAR!Toggle10400,     64,0, 512, 32

This is what the VC entry looks like.

Regards Dave.

Thanks for the help Dave. After I read your post I went looking for that .exe and found it right under my nose in the aircraft folder for the Cessna. Ran it as you described, and that did it.

Thanks again,

Rick