Sign in to follow this  
ajohnson

New CH Yoke not recognized in Human Interface devices.

I really liked my CH Eclipse Yoke after Saitek for a number of years but about a year ago, my Eclipse died. The lights were on so it had power and it would show up in P3D controls but it would not take any axis or button assignments. I thought it was fried so I put my old Saitek yoke back into service. It worked but I missed my Eclipse so I bought a new one plug and play. I got the same indication as my last Eclipse. I checked the Human Interface device and it said it said HID game controller and it was working. That is until I checked the events section were it said  "Device HID\VID_068E&PID_0057\983b1808e9&2&0000 could not be migrated."  A search of this error message indicates most were caused by an error in the registry. Many had mouse problems and were able to go to the registry and identify the line, delete a set of numbers and the device worked perfectly after that. Anyone have any idea how to proceed. The thing is, I only have trouble with the CH Yoke so their must be a specific line if that's the cause. I plugged my Saitek yoke into the same port and had no trouble. Not much help at CH. It's a Win 10 problem. Not much help at Microsoft, it's a CH problem. I probably through away a perfectly good Eclipse and bought another that I can use for paper weights. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Art 

P3D v4.1 - I7 CPU - 16gb ram - GTX 1080 GPU. 

I have the same issue, only everything works on my CH Yoke except for the inboard rocker switch.  This all started yesterday, but not sure what even might have caused it.  The switch cannot be reprogrammed at all or mapped to a sim event.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy