Sign in to follow this  
JYW

STUNNING! - The Just Flight Arrow III for XP11

Picked up the newly released Just Flight PA28R Arrow III for X-Plane 11 tonight.    I now own this aircraft for 3 different platforms.  And I can tell you, the XP11 version just bats it out of the park !!    It is as stunning to fly as it is visually.  Dan Klaue did an amazing job converting this a/c to XP11. 

Quite possibly the most immersive flying experience I've had in any sim.

I'm only running a GTX770 4GB but with XP11.10b4's apparant performance upgrade, I've been able to increase settings and on this flight was getting a solid and stable 40+FPS. 

Click on each pic to see them in their full glory. (untouched pics and no visual/lighting mods).

110.jpg

210.jpg

310.jpg

410.jpg

510.jpg

610.jpg

710.jpg

810.jpg

• Upvote 9

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Really nice screenshots.  I've got this aircraft, but I've got so many that I haven't got around to trying it yet.

Looks great.

Bob

4 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

Really nice screenshots.  I've got this aircraft, but I've got so many that I haven't got around to trying it yet.

Looks great.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Which sim do you have it for?    It's great in FSX, P3D and FSW but sublime in XP11 !  :)

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Bill, I believe I have them all also.  I get in moods to fly GA and I will do that for a long while, then I'll get back to the larger airliners and regional stuff.  I can't stay on one aircraft.

Right now I'm flying the Dash8 for P3Dv4 and the new FSL A320. Also the QW 787.

Looking at your pictures is giving me an appetite for GA again though. :happy: That looks really nice.

I've just got to get the "newness" of all these new releases out of my system.

• Upvote 1

I'm much the same Bob.   I alternate between hardcore airliners and hardcore GA flying :)   I'm enjoying the QW787 (FSX:SE) and the FSL and as of yesterday the Q400 in P3D too.   But this little Arrow III in XP11 is going to be hard to leave for even a moment!

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Looks really nice. If it wasn't for the fact that I've already bought all three of the JF PA-28 variants for FSX, P3D and FSW, which is getting on for more Cherokees than Doublehead was in charge of lol - I'd be tempted, as it does look nice in these XP screens, although I am not a fan of XP11 ground handling model, so that'd be a concern. What is it like in that regard?

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Very nice indeed, thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

Very nice shots, might have to give the Just Flight PA28R Arrow III a try when I install X-Plane.

It did catch my eye too, although I'm more a tube-liner myself. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

1 hour ago, Jude Bradley said:

It did catch my eye too, although I'm more a tube-liner myself. 

Me too Jude.  But for a nice relaxing GA flight in XP11, IMHO there's nothing better out there than this arrow at present. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A