Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Clear Day Over the Rockies - Q400

Hello, it was a beautiful clear day over the Rockies, a perfect time to fly the Q400 on flight WEN3116, CYKA-CYYC, my second flight with this beauty in v4.1

Cruising over the Rockies

YOw0ec2.jpg

6v0Ggze.jpg

N2aPZVP.jpg

Descending over what I think is Kananaskis County

ylIC9Vy.jpg

On final for 35L passing Downtown Calgary...winds were 260/19 which made an already hard aircraft to land a sure handful with that kind of cross wind, good times!

HzUAUtv.jpg

Thank for looking!

• Upvote 5

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

ORBX Northern Rockies and Simaddons CYYC.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

ORBX Northern Rockies and Simaddons CYYC.

Roger that.

Excellent pics, brother.

spacer.png

Thanks!

Dave

Great livery! I really need to reinstall that one... great shots as well!

Nick Austin

CXA102-1.jpg

Like a lot, well done

Nice shots.

I just finished a KCIC to KSFO in the Dash 8 and it was much fun. Nice to have her back.

I can safely remove P3Dv3 now...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS