Sign in to follow this  
filou

For me there's only one simulator...

StERKCW.jpg

• Upvote 5

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Really nice colors here. And the eye doesn't know where to rest...both the up close and the far distance have appealing detail.

John

• Upvote 1

Very nice angle!

• Upvote 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

I see someone else found the FS9 Graphics Enhancer addon!

Nice Shot!

Ted

• Upvote 2

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Thank.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Guest Mik75

Beautiful pic of the visually most capable civilian flightsim! ;-)

Look upon Filou's posting history. It certainly looks nice, but fortunately other sims allow stunning shots, too.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

XP11, it's in his tag.  For me I find scenery in Xplane superior to P3D, but I still think the flight dynamics are a tad better in P3D.  One can argue the points about the two methods used to model flying. 

I do think Xplane does a heck of a lot better job at modeling copters, I've flown the S-76 and it flies so well, and has an autopilot, it's just a great addition to Xplane.  In P3D/FSX the copters aren't realistically modeled, their rotors don 't move and they have a nose down attitude in flight which is quite annoying. 

But fixed wing P3D aircraft I prefer, especially Carenado's later flight models, minus their systems of course.  Maybe one day Lockheed Martin will look at the copters and hone their performance to what really happens in the real world.

John

You certainly have to put some work/time into it to get a pic like this one. Supposedly it's Ortho4XP plus W2XP, probably more addons, and some color tweaking like reshade or friends, XP11 out of the box does never look that colorful (but I have to admit it looks good on your shot).

But granted, naked Prepar3d looks pretty dull, too, not so much the environment but ground textures and stuff are pretty poor.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

12 minutes ago, pmb said:

Look upon Filou's posting history. It certainly looks nice, but fortunately other sims allow stunning shots, too.

Kind regards, Michael

Of course there are beautiful pictures in each simulator but I'm not looking for the best shot but for the one that makes the difference in the approach of the reality world.I defend only the best. And the best today is XP11 with no hesitation.

I will tell you my little story quickly.I know very well FS2004, FSX,P3D and ORBX and I was a big fan for many years.8 years of ORBX forum with 4000 shots approximately.I tried XP11 a few months ago with some hesitations...and for be honest after a few weeks i reinstalled P3D and ORBX and my flight lasted 3 minutes,impossible to continue.I got the impression of a cartoon! I realized than the scenery do not do everything...I understood now the importance of the simulator as a whole and its future benefit.For me ORBX is not in the right simulator.

Today my imagination is my best companion and XP11 accompanies this one with its ultra realistic lighting engine and I have this sweet impression of being a pilot...just that.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, pmb said:

You certainly have to put some work/time into it to get a pic like this one. Supposedly it's Ortho4XP plus W2XP, probably more addons, and some color tweaking like reshade or friends, XP11 out of the box does never look that colorful (but I have to admit it looks good on your shot).

But granted, naked Prepar3d looks pretty dull, too, not so much the environment but ground textures and stuff are pretty poor.

Kind regards, Michael

For information for everyone.

If you want to take advantage of the potential of your simulator you must have computer equipment at the height.

This shot is XP11 by default with autogen maximum and SweetFX.

I'm slowly moving to XP11 Filou. The post you made on ORBX a few months ago about the lighting and realism got me thinking about XP11 again. Great shots again.