Sign in to follow this  
Jamrom23T

4.1 worth the upgrade from 4.0 with HF1?

I've learned in the past how all these "simple" upgrades can go.  I'm very happy with how things run with 4.0HF1.  What's the big difference in 4.1 and is it worth the change over?

Thanks,

JR

Really just a ton of VR stuff, the usual massive amount of bug fixes, VC max texture size was upped to 4096, rain effects were added, SDK got updated, stuff like that. Some addons like the FSL A320 require 4.1 so that might be a bit of an incentive to upgrade.

The rain effect would be nice to have, but the rest I can live without. The 4096 VC can actually be added in the config file manually.  I always find the bug fixes with anything Flight Sim related always seem to cause more problems than fix.

Thanks for the info, I do appreciate it.  Saves me the hours of hair-pulling I'd like to avoid 

JR