Sign in to follow this  
fs2004sim

Flight 1 GTN 750

4 minutes ago, Lude2Envy said:

No offense Kyle, but that doesn't really answer my question. I wasn't asking about Skyforce. I just want to know if PMDG will have their own weather radar that'll work with Active Sky, or if you'll make the instrument panel compatible with the REX weather radar the way you are with the GTN 750. 

Might want to go back to your earlier post, then...

The earlier post refers to REX, which, if you read the post I linked to, you can clearly see the level of interaction, and the likelihood of any integration.

When it comes to information here, we don't always answer every question. We don't have to answer any question, honestly. I'm here to moderate and keep things in order, not to answer every question. If I answer one, it's best to look at what was provided, and if everything wasn't addressed, assume there is a reason that it wasn't addressed.

Read the link for the REX question. The rest, I will not address. Not the project I'm working on, and I'm not the one who releases info about unreleased projects - that's RSR.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

12 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Might want to go back to your earlier post, then...

The earlier post refers to REX, which, if you read the post I linked to, you can clearly see the level of interaction, and the likelihood of any integration.

When it comes to information here, we don't always answer every question. We don't have to answer any question, honestly. I'm here to moderate and keep things in order, not to answer every question. If I answer one, it's best to look at what was provided, and if everything wasn't addressed, assume there is a reason that it wasn't addressed.

Read the link for the REX question. The rest, I will not address. Not the project I'm working on, and I'm not the one who releases info about unreleased projects - that's RSR.

Didn't realize you needed to "interact" with REX just to make their radar integrate into the JS41 instrument panel. Someone had asked about the GTNs and Chris replied, which is why I quoted him when I asked if there would be a weather radar in this version and what radar that would be. Your link refers to the integration of all PMDG products and SkyForce - which I could care less about. If there's no radar in this version of the JS41 or you can't comment on it, then that's all you had to say. 

• Upvote 1

On 26/10/2017 at 10:45 PM, scandinavian13 said:

...where would you even have enough real estate to put the 750 in there...?

Well, Kyle, if you can give me RSR’s sawzall, (that he used on the BCF model of the 744V3)...

I could make some room... :ph34r:

On 10/26/2017 at 5:13 PM, Olympic260 said:

GTN 650 can be used with the DC6

GTN 750 will be used for tthe upcoming JS41for P3D

Are you saying you will be using a PMDG rendition of the GTN 750? and if so, will it be as good as the "other" one we see mentioned?

Geoff Bryce

18 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

No PMDG rendition.  the F1 GTN750 will be used.

Hi Chris, Umm, a great GTN 750...many users will be very happy. So, does this mean it will be hard wired in so to speak and not like the F1 GTN 750 which is very portable between a/c? 

Geoff Bryce

Geof, What do you mean hardwired? If you have the F1 GTN you will be able to use it on the JS41. If someone does not have it then he will be using another GPS unit based on the default GPS.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

15 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Geof, What do you mean hardwired? If you have the F1 GTN you will be able to use it on the JS41. If someone does not have it then he will be using another GPS unit based on the default GPS.

Hi Chris, OK, I understand now. The JS41 will have default GPS as standard, but have the option of fitting the F1 GTN, IF the owner has purchased one.

Geoff Bryce

9 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Correct

Thanks Chis,

It seems that more and more a/c are providing the option of this nice bit of kit...Maybe time to bite the bullet and get it and then can fit it into what ever...Its cost is like buying another a/c....

Geoff Bryce