Sign in to follow this  
fs2004sim

Flight 1 GTN 750

HI

Whilst not strictly a matter for PMDG , I was wondering which of the PMDG aircraft ( Prepar3dv4)  might be compatible with the Flight 1 GTN 750.

I am having a lot of problems ( read impossible ) programming the DC6 Cloudmaster  ( GNS 430 ) as the right hand cursor button will not respond to any mouse commands.

Regards to all

Stephen Hill

[MOD: Order Info Removed]

Well I'm not really sure. But I would say the DC-6 might be the only one really having a use of this kind of addons. But I'd say if you have issue with it on the right hand cursor you should probably check in with PMDG support :)

All other currently available aircrafts are coming with all that is needed and so don't have any need for such an addon. 

Right now, only the DC-6.

The Jetstream screen shots showed a GPS, I think. So maybe that one.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

The J41 has been "announced" to be equipped with a optional GTN750. 

GTN 650 can be used with the DC6

GTN 750 will be used for tthe upcoming JS41for P3D

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

14 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

I asked a long time ago during the DC-6 announcement to let us put in a custom gps unit but that never happened - David Lee

...where would you even have enough real estate to put the 750 in there...?

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

16 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

...where would you even have enough real estate to put the 750 in there...?

"a custom gps unit" is not just a GTN 750... - David Lee

7 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

"a custom gps unit" is not just a GTN 750... - David Lee

In a thread titled in reference to the 750, you can forgive me for the assumption...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I just wanted to use the GTN 750 for taxiway purposes. I have 2D panel up it just won’t power in the NGX OR 777. 

Josh Scholl

I haven't seen anybody mention they asked for help from Flight1, the developer of the GTN650/750.  Seems to me they would be experts in how to use their product in most popular aircraft. 

12 minutes ago, abh_jc_03 said:

I just wanted to use the GTN 750 for taxiway purposes.

The simple solution is to open a new view with the '[' key and set it to top down.  I've been doing this for years..., and it has the added advantage to a map that you can actually see what you are taxiing over.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 10/26/2017 at 3:13 AM, Olympic260 said:

GTN 650 can be used with the DC6

GTN 750 will be used for tthe upcoming JS41for P3D

Are you able to comment on the REX WX Advantage Radar and if it'll work with the new JS41, or is PMDG going to make their own working version? 

16 hours ago, Lude2Envy said:

Are you able to comment on the REX WX Advantage Radar and if it'll work with the new JS41, or is PMDG going to make their own working version? 

Yeah sure...here:

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yeah sure...here:

No offense Kyle, but that doesn't really answer my question. I wasn't asking about Skyforce. I just want to know if PMDG will have their own weather radar that'll work with Active Sky, or if you'll make the instrument panel compatible with the REX weather radar the way you are with the GTN 750.